"WOWY" just wafted in here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marvelveta

Babyface
Hello Interference Forum members et al,

I'm Marvie. Nice to meet ya. Honestly, as I was choosing my message icon, WOWY was being played on the NBA finals as background music. WOWY? I can understand using Elevation, but a pained love ballad? Hmmmmm, not so NBA, methinks.

Like many of you, I've been a U2 fan for longer than I can remember. It's much more fun now than it was back in the early 90's, pre-internet forums. I've been to twenty shows starting with one ZooTV show in '92. I've spent some time in Ireland and I've had the lucky pleasure of meeting the band on more than one occassion.

But enough about me!
How about yourself?

Love,
Marvie

Thanks for the welcomes...

Hi Alton...
Of course I remember you! How's the old Dublin wax museum these days? heehee just kidding...
:p

The Boys are popular everywhere.....:)

At Dodger Stadium, when a Dodger player receives a "walk", the PA system blares out "Walk on! Walk on!"

The first time BAW and I heard it, we just looked at each other and started laughing our heads off....(in a good way!) :lol:

Sue4u2, I saw that Out of Control bit too, I was amazed. Ten years ago that song seemed relatively obscure.

Mr BAW, who is "BAW"? Is that Mrs. BAW?

Marvelveta said:
Sue4u2, I saw that Out of Control bit too, I was amazed. Ten years ago that song seemed relatively obscure.

Mr BAW, who is "BAW"? Is that Mrs. BAW?

She's Bono's American Wife!

Mr. Bono's American Wife was catchy but didn't work for me so I shortened it to Mr. BAW :wink:

Welcome again!!! :wave:

LOL Mr. BAW
How kind of you to share your wife with the man!!! Most generous...
Does that make you AAH?
And your wife would be Mrs. AAH?

Marvelveta said:
LOL Mr. BAW
How kind of you to share your wife with the man!!! Most generous...
Does that make you AAH?
And your wife would be Mrs. AAH?

Wonderful!!! We actually never thought of it but if someone was to be worthy enough to be AAH, it is I!!!

Ali's American Husband has a great ring to it!!! :heart:
(isn't she just adorable???) :yes:

hi marvie :wave:

I think you're going to enjoy your stay here. :D

To continue your early days here , go to PLEBA pg 2 for the "Leather In Action" thread.

I do beleive you will find it Quite Enjoyable. We have wonderful gals :applaud: who find & post up oh-so-fine photos.

see you around! :)

Last edited:
Hi Marvie I heard that same thing while doing to dishes . I ran out to the livingroom to where my husband was watching the playoffs or finals can't remember and threw my hands up. WTF. He looked at me like I was insane:D :rolleyes: :coocoo: Any way too funny. Have fun here!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom