will you dance with me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beegee

Neon Zebra
so let me get this straight...i'm not the only one out here who's wide awake and dreaming of bono at the same time? i am a newbie...make me feel welcome.

I'm going to move this to the appropriate forum.

Bono's phone number is +1 001 987 2345

:wave:

well there's a way to make the new girl feel welcome! bono's phone number...imagine that! i think i'm going to like you guys! i'll tell him you said hi.

ok girls...i just rang bono. he was a bit hung over, but glad to hear from a fan just the same. he said to tell you all hello and he'll call me later...hey, i can dream can't i?

:wave: howdy Bonogirl. You're starting to sound like you'd fit in just right in the PLEBAn area heh heh. Enjoy your stay in Interland. *wonders if he could reach Ali Hewson with that number*

Ali=:drool:

good morning, everyone! i truly am on foreign soil here...what is the 'pleban' area? sounds like i might not want even a doctor poking around there. clesai, is it? you move in mysterious ways...please guide me

bonosgirl to bonochick: love your login. we could be sisters. you have all made me feel so welcome. yes bono, i DO feel loved...

p.s. found my pleban. and yes i would want a doctor poking around there...especially in fly shades...

Last edited:
bonosgirl84 said:
bonosgirl to bonochick: love your login. we could be sisters.

Sweet!!!!!!

Wanna be pals?????

*goes over to your house and eats all your food*

Got anything to drink around here????

dearest fallingstar,

i assume when you ask if i'm a bono gal you refer to my obsession with The Master. what era, you ask...well, bono and i go waaaay back. i fell in love about nineteen years ago, during unforgettable fire. but of course, that strapping young man on the joshua tree tour is my favorite bono...however, i truly do love them all..

bonosgirl84 said:
dearest fallingstar,

i assume when you ask if i'm a bono gal you refer to my obsession with The Master. what era, you ask...well, bono and i go waaaay back. i fell in love about nineteen years ago, during unforgettable fire. but of course, that strapping young man on the joshua tree tour is my favorite bono...however, i truly do love them all..
UF. :love: You are truely one of my sisters!

So are you from that forum?

so am i the only one who stayed home on a saturday night? fine...you hit the town with your second-rate dates...i'm holding out for something even better than the real thing. he'll be here soon, you'll see...he's probably just stuck in some traffic...it's ok...i'll wait...

Back
Top Bottom