will you dance with me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so, meegannie, you've stumbled into this grand madness...!

and just for the record, clesai...that's a u2ey book, not a u2ey song...

Last edited:
Bonosgirl84 Please let me explain that I meant no disrespect when I made the joke. Perhaps I should have waited til I got to know you. Im sorry if I chased you away at all. I was just being goofy :sigh: I'm not exactly sure what book you are refering to, but I counted that you quoted two songs and referenced three others...

but love is not what you're thinking of....

...love is blindness

get up off your knees now...please

In any case I offer a :hug: and a :) in the name of Interland friendship :wave:

well...maybe i'll stay...*resists speaking bono*

i did spend a whole twelve bucks...

p.s. clesai: get to your local library
*congatulates self on promoting literacy*
order this book: "a grand madness: ten years on the road with U2"

am i the only fan around here? sheesh...

Last edited:
As you already know, I've yet to buy that book. I'm currently working on "Walk On: The Spiritual Journey of U2." Unfortunately, when you work in retail, reading is a luxury that's often hard to come by. :sigh:

also good is eamon dunphy's 'unforgettable fire'

i don't know you that well, so it might pre-date your personal u2 era...but read it anyway

Sicy said:

whaddaya mean, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw????

he?s a FLIRT.

cleasai: if you?d be a deejay, I would allow that cause I?ve been working as a dj. But in retail... :huh: :evil: :tongue:

hiphop: do not call him out for flirting w me...they all know my heart belongs to you...hey i'm getting cold out here in this jungle waiting for you. you said you'd be right back with the wine....

ya know its all about peaking the technique...

but maybe you can already hear the helicopter in the distance...

see me?

hope the bottles don?t get broken when the para opens

aaaah! :wink: :wave:

peaking the technique?? enlighten me....

i hear you...i hope you land in a very soft spot...

p.s. hows the sunset tonight?

Last edited:
the heli had a problem, it couldn?t quite take off from manaus airport... you know, the brazil technicians, they had to party a little before they were able...

uuuuuuh! what a landing, like jumping down from the tree.

here you go, two bottles of salbanello, a fine italian red one

Cheers!

oooooooh...hiphop's back....red wine?!? in this heat?!? you are a bad boy...go back and get me a nice crisp white!!!

well I?ve lost my mobile phone on the wy, so no chance to get the heli back... lets have some water. Fresh and clean - I hope... the Amazonas.

btw: have you been swimming in the Amazonas? Yeah, I like it.

funny you speak of swimming...i just emailed a good friend of mine a note about swimming...tell me what you think after you've read it...no amazonas for me, but i have swam in the pacific, the atlantic, smith river which flows through the redwood forest, the colorado river at the grand canyon, lake mead, lake mohave near death valley...hey maybe my life' s goal should be swimming in as many bodies of water as i can find? grab your backpack, hiphop, and let's go!!

maybe next the danube?

Last edited:
mhmmm, the danube. good pick :wink:

wow, you?ve been swimming just about everywhere!

pacific and atlantic and indian ocean, me too, but colorado river, whew, that must?ve been something.

well, you can't really swim, per se, unless you find a nice little cove. i am only an hour from the colorado river...did you realize? i get there all the time, sometimes twice a week. the lakes i speak of are also a part of this beautiful and mighty river...i am just now learning about the danube. also i learned that coffee is originally from your counrty. is this true? may not make it swimming today. i got caught up here browsing and writing about railroad tracks and gila bend, arizona...

nah, coffe is not from our country. we got lots of so called coffeeshops/ houses, this tradition is truly austrian, but coffee itself comes from... ummmm... the near east? well tea comes from india, methinks.

have to go now, have a great day!

bonosgirl84 said:
also good is eamon dunphy's 'unforgettable fire'

i don't know you that well, so it might pre-date your personal u2 era...but read it anyway

I have read it :heart: And I think Im younger than Cleasai it predates my personal U2 era :wave: :p

BC said: "whaddaya think, bear? should we hijack them, so we put handcuffs on, so they are never able to go anywhere alone?"

bear said: "i dunno... hijack? for a change"

and hiphopbear looked at bonosgirlbear and said "about bear!" and bonosgirlbear said "which one" and hiphopbear said "there?s only deathbear, but he?s got many aliasebears, so be careful who you talk to - he can be very mean". and bonosgirlbear said "shut up, lets get those handcuffs" and hiphopbear said "BC where art thou?"

and then bonosgirl bear became very confused because none of these people are friends w bonosgirl bear and she feels very lonely now, so to cover herself, she looks at hiphop bear and says, "uh...ummm...oh...quoting...shakespeare...uhh...not ..to...me....waaaaaaaaaah!"

i need a hug.

Back
Top Bottom