Whoops!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mystic2Kyle

Babyface
I've been on here a couple days but I forgot to introduce myself on here. So without further ado... Hello all! If you didn't guess already from my username, my name's Kyle. It's cool to be here with all of you fellow U2 fans! I'm a bassist so I'll be spending a good amount of time in the music section of the forums, but feel free to drop a line! You can find out all the sweet info about me by checking my profile if you're interested. If not, no problem. Anyways, rock on people!

Hi!

I'm a newbie who was on for a couple of weeks before posting here too!
I'm hoping that i'm gonna find a lot of U2 'friends' as i only have a couple of friends who are really big fans!! Noone else understands! lol

xx

Hi!

I'm a newbie who was on for a couple of weeks before posting here too!
I'm hoping that i'm gonna find a lot of U2 'friends' as i only have a couple of friends who are really big fans!! Noone else understands! lol

xx

Amen to that! I don't even have 1 other friend who I can call a really big fan! I just want to scream "what's wrong with you people?!?!? Can't you hear this amazing music?????" Hahaha anyways, I'm way excited to be on here with cool people who understand great music... and therefore, understand me. :D

Hello there!, Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you around. :wave:

:wave: Hi there! Welcome to Interference!

Welcome, Kyle! :happy:

Hey I'm Kristen from Ontario Canada:wave:

Hi. I'm Laura and I live in Jersey

Hey there & welcome to the forum!!! :wave:

WELCOME!!:wave:

Thank you, all you nice people! :D In my book, you should all get employee of the month! (Hopefully you see that as a compliment lol :wink: )

i forgot to do it too xD did it later anyway! nice to meet you:applaud:
see you around!

Back
Top Bottom