Who Are You... I Really Want to Know

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pinball Wizard

Refugee
Hey everybody,

I'm a long time watcher, first time poster. Things look pretty interesting around here... I hope I'll get to talk to most of you at some point or another. I am a long time U2 fan, and obvious Who fan... rock on Townshend! Apparently there's a forum about instruments and actual music performance... I'm there.

Who wants to hop aboard my Magic Bus?

Very strange coincidence... as soon as I posted this page, my local radio station started playing "Who Are You"... I guess that confirms my initiation.

:wave: bau2fan

who am i? you really want to know?
i'm bg84.

now, what i really want to know is,
is that ponch from CHiPs in your avatar?

welcome :wave:

bonosgirl84 said:
who am i? you really want to know?
i'm bg84.

now, what i really want to know is,
is that ponch from CHiPs in your avatar?

welcome :wave:

Welcome.. .cool Ponch.

I'm a big Who fan too... you should check out Just the Bang and the Clatter... some good stuff in there.

Last edited:
bg I wasnt talkin to you hon

Pinball Wizard said:
:wave:

Yes it is Ponch. I'm glad I didn't have to explain it. CHiPs rules.

I find it amusing when one replies to thier own thread under a diff name :p

In any case .................................... :wave:

Sicy said:
So what exactly does Pinball have to do with Chips? :scratch:

:lol:

It really doesn't, but I grew up in the eighties and I thought it was a cool picture. My friend sent me an email with all these images of eighties sitcom characters and this one looked the funniest. I didn't want to use a U2 one since a lot of them were taken. Plus, it is kind of scary. If you look at his right eye it's shiny, like he's winking at you and saying "how you doin?".

Sicy said:
Ponch was once quite sexy :lmao: once

:up:

Yeah, his man-prettiness sort of tapered off. I think he did some tv-movies at one point, but poor old Ponch is just, well, old. I wouldn't list him as a personal hero though, most of his roles are as the asshole boyfriend who steps on the dreams of his ambitious girlfriend. That's where the tv-movies came in. Where's Meredith Baxter-Burny when you need her?

Good to see you Pinball Wizard. Do you play a mean pin ball?

That's one cool picture you've got in your avatar. I'm quite impressed with your choice.

Your friend who sent it to you must be one cool mambo jambo.

Welcome to our world, may your stay be eventful and enjoybable.

This is funny. So you're not even telling your randomdom friends who you are? :sexywink:

On the subject of Magic Buses - I once saw an actual Magic Bus. Seriously - it had a huge poster on one side saying MAGIC BUS. I found it hilarious, until I found out it was just an advertisement for a radio station called Magic, and not actually a The Who fan who owned a bus. :(

Back
Top Bottom