What is old is new again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2harmony

Babyface
Hi everyone -

I have actually been around most of the U2 sites for many years but I usually only come out into the lightness when there is a tour or new music - I probably know a lot of you, and it's always a welcoming and warm feeling to come back to the U2 fan community. I can't tell you how many friends I have all over the world, just for having been a part of this.

My life in the past 3 years - I was a successful NYC single woman, well traveled with countless U2 concerts under my small belt, and then almost like "Green Acres" (haha) I gave it all up, got married, moved to the Mid-West and am now engrossed in the joy of my first vegetable garden!!! Life is good!!! VERY GOOD!!!

In any case, hello to everyone and see you at the Oklahoma show!!!

U2harmony :wave:

Hi and welcome :wave:

I'm kind of the same way..have not posted here since Vertigo, which is silly because I forgot how much fun it was and how nice everyone is.

See ya around!

Thanks to everyone! I am happy to be back here - it's odd - I always forget how astounding it is that so many people from so many different walks of life can be united by a band. It amazes and humbles me.

Laura - where in NJ are you from? I moved from Northern NJ 18 months ago when I got married. I miss it. Mostly I miss the ocean and the food.

Hello & a warm welcome U2Harmony

I grew up in N.J. right by N.Y. City but now live in Dayton Ohio:sad:

Just kidding I really like it here

I do however miss NY Style Pizza & the good Jumbo Pretzels

Ya hear me LauraMullen? L:wave:L

Back
Top Bottom