Well!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

s3r4ph

Babyface
I am now here.

About myself? Okay!

Basically, I'm a punkass computer nerd.

I spend a huge majority of my time on my computer and/or listening to music. And drivin' around aimlessly with my friends, of course. That is, when I'm not at school...

Genres? Bands?
Rock and punk, mostly, some other things thrown in.

U2, all-time favorite
The Flaming Lips
Mercury Rev
Pink Floyd
David Bowie
The Who
Led Zep
The Beatles
Green Day
NOFX
Operation Ivy
Moby
Jamiroquai
The (International) Noise Conspiracy
and more, plus a bunch of local/unsigned bands I see at the (yeah, sadly, only one) local venue.

I run a website, www.stupid-trash.net.

Politics-wise, I'm very much liberal. And I know an astonishing amount about politics and my opinions compared to other people in my age group.

That's it, really.

s3r4ph said:

U2
The Flaming Lips
Mercury Rev
Pink Floyd
David Bowie
The Who
The Beatles
Green Day
NOFX
Moby

I love your music taste!! :drool:

I seen Moby when he supported U2 @ Slane

Re: Re: Well!

Lara Mullen said:

I love your music taste!! :drool:

I seen Moby when he supported U2 @ Slane

Oh, nice... I saw Moby and Bowie on the Area2 tour (Aug. 16, '02) at the Gorge. It rocked. Saw all of Bowie's set (main reason I went) and stayed for about half of Moby's, had to leave early to beat traffic (traffic leaving the Gorge is BRUTAL).

Lara Mullen said:
I dont know the gorge :slant:

Oh, you should look into it.. it's beeyootiful. Moby said it's perhaps the most beautiful venue he's ever played.

It's an open ampitheatre, and the Columbia River Gorge is right behind the stage...

The Gorge

s3r4ph said:

Oh, you should look into it.. it's beeyootiful. Moby said it's perhaps the most beautiful venue he's ever played.

It's an open ampitheatre, and the Columbia River Gorge is right behind the stage...

The Bridge of the Gods! Been to that area many 'o time. It IS one of the most beautiful places on earth. The roads are kinda scary in the winter in and around there!

Back
Top Bottom