Welcome Zootopians!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greetings...glad to know Zootopia is down...I thought I was banned! Whewwwwwww! I'm not insecure....YES, I AM! LOL. I joined the Premium membership so my avatar will be up soon! BONO'S AMERICAN WIFE- I LOVE your name!!!!

"Let the fighting cease, let the Saints be released."

Arete' said:
Greetings...glad to know Zootopia is down...I thought I was banned! Whewwwwwww! I'm not insecure....YES, I AM! LOL. I joined the Premium membership so my avatar will be up soon! BONO'S AMERICAN WIFE- I LOVE your name!!!!

Then I will be ur friend..I am
Mr. Bono's American Wife
you can call me Mr. BAW :)

Arete' said:

Wow! Thank you so much Arete'...I normally hear how LAME my screen name is so this is a nice change! :laugh: :hug:

Welcome to Interference...I know you'll love it here :up: :wave:

Hi, I'm Harper. Some people might remember me from the old Zoo, and I looked at the new version a few times but never really got involved, it was just force of habit. I've been registered here for a long while but I just don't get the time to participate online like I want to...maybe it's time to make the effort :)

Hey all, I was once a fairly regular observer in Zootopia in it's heyday (as was described earlier). Like Harper, you probably won't remember me, but I'm planning on getting back into the U2 scene, so I'm here. The new Zoo is total crap, I agree. No PM system, constant logins, and all the personalities have run away. I'm looking out for the regulars of auld to see where everyone ran off to...I shall now count myself as another member of the exodus from Zootopia.

Hey everyone! It's so nice to have this special welcome for the Zootopians that no longer have their 'home'. I really enjoyed the Zoo and had a lot of fun there. I meet some really great people and hope to stay in contact with them til it reopens. I'm really not that new here and have posted but spent a lot of my time over at the Zoo. People have stated that they didn't like the "new Zoo" that it didn't have the technology and the personality left. I take offence to that cause I have alot of personality and I loved and miss it right now. I have met some really great people over here and I am so honored that they have made an effort to welcome all. I would hope that that is one thing that changes with the Zoo when it comes back, alittle more of a family feel. A welcome-introduce yourself area, birthday celebrations and just more love between U2 fans. We(ZOOTOPS) could all learn alittle something something here:wink: Hey it's great to see familiar names here. It really makes me feel alittle better. EVEN you SOUL!!! - I miss ya girl :tongue: THanks everyone for the warm welcome!!!:wave: Take Care~ANGIE~ OH MY:huh: I COPIED AND PASTED:lol: :laugh: :shrug:

Last edited:
TiaraGurl said:
Hi feelow zoo refugess come in come in it is warm and cozy ass sweater in here. I was a bit timid at first but everyine has been really cool. Now if only that damn album would come out.

man...I've always wanted an ass sweater!

ShellBeThere said:
*deleted by Bonochick...don't mind me editing your post, BAW! ;)

No, what's ugly is telling other members "fuck you" especially when that member is my husband.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom