Welcome to Feedback!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello Sicy.Just wanted to say HI and I'm glad to be apart of interference.Thank you take care.:happy: :wink:

I'm brazilian girl, 22, I was in Rio Gig and both in São Paulo this year... I was in front of Edge... he's cuttiest than I could imagine...hehe.. I'm also from brazilian U2 fan-club, called Ultraviolet.. and, that's it.. forgive my english...

Thank you, bonocomet... I haven't seen many U2 concert, but I'm sure the first sao paulo GIG was one of the best in U2 history.. in the end of Original of the species when ererybody sang this song with Bono, he said " Where do we go from now?" I was very happy to hear Bono speaking portuguese, and he spoke a lot... and very well:wink:

OOh that's very cool Louisevans! He always goes out of his way to really connect with their fans, just one of the many things that make Bono and U2 more unique than your average rockstars! I have only seen one show myself, and it did feel like the greatest show they'd ever done! (to me at least!) But I sure hope I have the chance to see many more. :)

:wave:

Hello! California girl here. I'm 16 years old, and I love U2 so much! I got into them around 2 years ago after getting the best of 1980's to 1990's, now I'm so addicted. :drool:

So I joined this place to help increase the addiction.

I haven't been to any U2 concerts sadly :sad: But! I will! I have made a promise to myself I would.

About none of my friends are U2 fans. Only my dad. :p

I have around 5 concerts on DVD, and too many bootlegs from around the web.

I read U2 fanfiction.

Hm. So I guess that's about it.

Rock on to U2!:rockon:
-Christine

Hi Christine :wave: Cal gal myself here too :) One of the great things about this place is that you will make lots of new friends who do share your passion. That's neat that your Dad is a fan too though. No one in my family is a fellow fan. That must be cool. I have 2 daughters, one your age, who like some of U2's songs, but I wouldn't call them big fans..... yet. :wink: Welcome and hope to see ya round! :)

Hey everybody, just wanted to say Hello Hello, Im new here, I just got a computer not long ago but I've been a fan of U2 for a while now. Let me refrase that I have been a HUDGE fan of U2 for a while now. Anyways, I look forward to talkin with you guys about the boys, See ya around~Sarah:wave:

sarah_Russell said:
Hey everybody, just wanted to say Hello Hello, Im new here, I just got a computer not long ago but I've been a fan of U2 for a while now. Let me refrase that I have been a HUDGE fan of U2 for a while now. Anyways, I look forward to talkin with you guys about the boys, See ya around~Sarah:wave:

:wave: Hey Sarah!! Cool at new computer!! AAAND U2, of course :drool: :drool: :wink:

Hello Hello!!!!

This is my first posting on this great web page - good work everyone.

Im Peter (Edge40) from Scotland and I look forward to chatting etc to you all in the future!!!

Bonosgirl99 said:
I sure feel like a newbie! I will have to be here a long time before I know anyone as well as you seem to know eachother:)

Oh, I don't know lots of people and I've been here for more than a year now... it's a huge community!!! You can be friends with me, BTW :wink: :wave:

Edge40 said:
Hello Hello!!!!

This is my first posting on this great web page - good work everyone.

Im Peter (Edge40) from Scotland and I look forward to chatting etc to you all in the future!!!

Hello Peter!!! Scotland... sounds good!! :yes: Welcome!! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom