Welcome to Feedback!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, guys!!! :wave: This is my first post at Feedback... Just a test, to see if everything is ok with my registration. I love U2 and I think I'll have great fun around here!!!!

Kisses and hugs,
Crissy :kiss:

The New Radical said:
Do many people here have digital cameras? Those things are cool. You can send a picture to someone through email in an instant.

I do...I love it. Though this topic would be better off started as a new thread in LS instead of replying to this introduction thread. :)

i'm a babyface

yay! i finally found a forum that i can actually use... it's not too complicated, and :most: everyone here seems awesome.. i'm glad to be here... :cute:

oh by the way bonochick... ryan adams is second to u2 for me... oh man, ryan is the man!

Last edited:
Oh what the heck I'll throw in my brief intro in hopes of losing this "Babyface" status (cool song though). I've been playing guitar for a couple of years and regularly going to the U2 Guitar Archive when I recently noticed it hooking up with Interference.

I'm a long time U2 fan, from the beginning really as I started following them when I began college in the early eighties (hack! Nurse, get me my meds!!). Honestly though, I didn't really consider them my all-time favorite band until Achtung Baby & Zoo TV tour.

Live in Northern Va, married w/2 kids, still suck at the guitar though but it's alot of fun. How about some more people learning to play guitar or bass so the activity in the 3 Chords forum picks up?

I'm new here!:eyebrow: This is my first post. My name is Lara, I live in Portugal, I'm a teacher and an accountant (I hate it but I'm good at it!:drool:) and I've admired U2 since I was a child. I hope I'm welcome and, if so, I'll be having a lot of fun around here.

Kisses and hugs

P.S.: I'm having trouble here, cause I can't see the smilies!

Hi everyone ! I'm new here too but it's like I already knew some of you because I've been reading your posts for months ! Hope I'll make friends among you !
see you !

Hey there Peoples,

Thought I might sign up, so I did! Will be taking a closer look over the next few months here especially on the lookout for news of the new stuff and so on.

Cheers,
Trab

Hey there!! I'm from Toru?, Poland, I joined a while ago. It's great to have lots of U2 fans in one place, especially I don't have any close around. Hope to know you better soon and have some fun:D
Neeba

Hi Neeba, good to know there's someone else from Poland here :wave: :wave:
I'm also new, just trying to find a good place for me in this forum. I'll have a good look round and hopefully get involved in some discussions :scratch:
So hi again everyone, you're bound to hear from me soon :sexywink:

hi. mabuhay to all *that's a welcome greeting from the Philippines.
I am a huge bono fan too and so are a number of my friends who sadly though have now migrated to canada. we're hoping to have them perform here... i heard from an officemate that they did consder manila during their pop mart tour but unfortunately can not find a place huge enuf or there ws one but was still under construction. anyway, glad to be heard, glad to be hear. it's my 4th posting in other threads too. hope to hear from other people in manila.:wink:

hot but still okey

:shifty:

1- Hi everyone, we are living in a world so we all have to take our chances, this is the first time I'm writing to this forum, I'm a singer and a fan of U2 for a long time may lots of people are here to talk..

2- I'm trying to learn U2 much more.
And it's really good.

if you have got any idea how to contact them please let me know.

Actually I really want to meet them, if I can it will be a real pleasure for me.

Concerts are I think rare and far away.

Hope to contact fans and the group as well..

May be their organizations can help me.

thanks

Hi everyone- I am an older fan- too old to be a groupie! (almost 35) I have been into the u2 scene since 1984 when i was in high school, and have seen the boys over 30 times, mostly in the boston/ new england area, but went to the slane 1 show in 2001 as well as chicago etc., best tour for me was joshua tree, but last time around was a damn close second.
I have been on here before, but i figured it was time i would actually contribute !-
see you around.

It's nice to hear that you saw U2 30 times, did you have the chance to meet them to say congratulations! ? to take an autograph etc.

see you!

No encounters- never really tried- too bad- how about you?
Last time i saw them in Providence,RI on October 31, 2001, my wife and i were in the heart, and she absolutley loves adam, so we had to stand by him of course-
she wanted to get his attention, so i pointed at her while she stood in front of me to get his attention- he saw me pointing and gave her a big old smile and seemed to play to her for the rest of the song-
she was extremely happy, and i swear she still thinks about it every day!-
i'll let it slide........... :)

Back
Top Bottom