Welcome to Feedback! - Page 28 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Introduce Yourself in the Babyface Cafe
Click Here to Login

Old 06-16-2011, 11:52 AM   #406
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson4life View Post
I have been a U2 fan since I was 9, making me an addict for U2 for the past 21 years. I have seen them on 4 tours starting w/ PopMart, and I am heading to Nashville July 2nd to see them again on this tour. My older sis is the person who got me into U2 and she goes w/ me to every concert. I live in Trenton, Ga which is about 25 minutes from Chattanooga, Tennessee, and about 2 hours from Atlanta. My obsession with U2 drives my husband insane, but I hope to one day convert him over from the dark side...
Welcome to Interference

Old 06-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #407
War Child

Local Time: 06:09 AM
Thanks!

Old 06-17-2011, 12:48 AM   #408
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keatontr View Post
Hi. I'm Arindam from Assam, India.

I came to know about U2 in 2005. Saw the videos of Vertigo and Sometimes you can't make it on yr own on Mtv. It got me interested but not for long.
Then MTV india went nuts and stopped playing music videos. They replaced most of their music shows with weird reality shows. So there was nothing on TV except Bollywood.

I completely forgot about them.Then in 2008 i heard Walk On on the radio and i was like "wow ! i've heard this voice before Who could it be ??" After a few months I bought an used hard drive from my friend. It was almost empty except for a few mp3 files. I found a folder titled "18" and i was really surprised to find U2-Walk On_mp3

This was the start of a new phase of my life. I got an dial up connection at home last year and since then i've been totally hooked on them. Now I own every u2 album except Pop.

It really feels good to be in a forum like this since I'm the only U2 fan in my college and probably the only one in the whole town.

(Please forgive me for my bad English.)

I sure hope you finally did get POP! It's one of my favorites!
Old 06-29-2011, 11:30 AM   #409
Babyface

Local Time: 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouizy View Post
it "seems" newbies exist until their 1000th post!!!

Well, here's number 4 or 5... >newbie for life< or so it seems.

Thanks for the welcome wagon. I'm coming in from CO to see the MN show July 23rd, solo... so no drama, lol. Leaving the wifey and 2.5 yr old daughter behind for 24 hours or less.

Looking very forward to making some new friends, hearing some kickass music and just having a great time. Thanks again !
Old 07-23-2011, 03:10 PM   #410
Babyface

Local Time: 06:09 AM
Hey everyone.
Im Josh. Ive seen U2 play in Boston, on the 360 tour. and only 7 more days until I see Them in Moncton, New Brunswick, for the last show of the tour.
I have been a huge U2 fan for years. My Frosh name in my Frat is Bono. lol Hope to talk with all of you more, about the biggest band in the world!
Old 07-30-2011, 04:10 PM   #411
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Welcome
Old 10-28-2011, 04:27 PM   #412
The Fly

Location: I'd like to say I'm lurking around Zoo Station, but I'm stuck in Wales.
Local Time: 10:09 AM
Hullo!
I'm LJ, been a U2 fan for about 2 years now, which doesn't seem that long compared to a lot of people here but I had a late start in the music world. I'm deaf (albeit equipped with hearing-aids) so I've always been a bit indifferent towards music, but then my dad showed me U2, and well, I think it's safe to say I fell in love with their sound, and I've been hooked ever since. I even started playing drums because I loved the beats that I could feel rather than hear from Larry!
That's about it from me, I've been lurking around these forums for a while, and I look forward to being able to talk with like minded fans about the guys and their wonderful music!
Old 10-28-2011, 04:45 PM   #413
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In the city of blinding lights-MISSING THE CLAW IN SAO PAULO!
Local Time: 08:09 AM
I already know L.J. [FROM TUMBLR]!!!!!!!!!!
Hi dear!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO INTERFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!
Interference is a great place to start Hope you have lots of fun here,befriend U2fans and feel free to explore/post here
Nice to see you here!!!!!!!
Old 03-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #414
Babyface

Local Time: 07:09 AM
Hello everyone

Hello everyone ... my name is Valerya .... I'm here to share everything about U2!
Old 08-23-2012, 03:56 PM   #415
Acrobat

Location: Spending my holidays for a few days at ATHENS!!!!!!!!!!!
Local Time: 01:09 PM
Hello everyone!!!I'm Philisedge from Athens,Greece.I am 13 years old and I've been a U2 fan since I was 3.I hope I'll have a great time here and meet other U2 fans too.I am so excited!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2012, 11:30 AM   #416
Babyface

Hello boys&girls! I'm dublin77 from Italy. I love very very much U2, maybe I'm crazy for them. I'm fan from 1993 but I haven't yet a favourite song because all their songs are wonderful. I share this passion with my boyfriend and this make me very happy. I hope to find many friends here. Ciao!
Old 12-14-2012, 03:28 PM   #417
Refugee

Local Time: 05:09 AM
benvenuta cara!!
Old 12-15-2012, 03:10 PM   #418
Babyface

oh thank you so much babyface82...
i know a girl
Old 06-20-2013, 02:13 AM   #419
Babyface

Hello, I'm a U2 Addict!

Hello all (stand up) My name is Fred and I'm a U2 addict. I've been addicted since Joshua Tree, but really badly hooked after Achtung Baby. While others have tried to ween me off with a little "Echo and the Something or other" or the newest incarnation of U2, "Muse" or "Coldplay" I have always come back to the four guys from Ireland. Not just because I love their music, but because there's a vibe that only a true U2 fan knows, that keeps us coming back for more. They might not be the greatest musicians ever, or even the best in their respective roles, but the sum of their parts has created a monster that has no doubt conquered the world.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:36 PM   #420
Babyface

Hi! I'm Lexi, from the US (GA) and have been a huge U2 fan since I was a small kid! Growing up my friends always liked boy bands and etc, but I always stuck by U2. I went to my first U2 concert with my dad at Pittsburgh, in 2005, when I was 8. It was the most exciting experience I've ever had!! After I saw them live, I just became pretty obsessed. I think I was the only kid in my grade who actually knew who Bono was. My love for U2 never really went away, and I know that it probably never will.

Really excited!!