Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Introduce Yourself in the Babyface Cafe
Click Here to Login

Old 07-05-2010, 09:27 AM   #391
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Phisto View Post
Hello!

My name is Miss Phisto and I am from Germany. I've been registered in this forum for a couple of months (or years) but I did not say anything until now. The reason is that I've been a member of the German U2 Forum since 2004 but at the moment, there are a lot of disputes and problems to solve, so for the first time in six years, it is not fun to be there.
That's why I decided to have a look at Interference regularly to keep up to date or to talk to other fans. Another good reason to do this is that I am studying English and French and by writing in this platform, I can extend my English knowledge (we speak not enough English in Germany ). If there are errors in my posts, please be patient with me and I'll be willing to improve my writing.

Greetings from Germany!
Miss Phisto
Hallo! Willkommen im Forum!

Wir hier sind viel netter als die deutschen Kollegen

Old 08-23-2010, 03:52 AM   #392
The Fly

Local Time: 12:51 PM
OMG! I haven't been here for about 2 years and now I'm totally lost!! I'm like: "Where to go, what to read??!" I'm just back from two concerts and I desperately need this forum Any suggestions what topics I should read first? I'm just afraid I can spend the whole work day here.

Anyway, HIII everyone!!

Old 09-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #393
War Child

Local Time: 02:51 AM
Hello ladies and gents. I've lurked for a while and figured it was about time I actually, you know, signed up and posted myself, especially since Bono Online is dead and gone (May it rest in peace!). I look forward to getting to know you people better and will be attending my first U2 concert in person next summer, assuming I don't die of excitement before then. I'm from CA and kept missing out on buying tickets every time they came here until now.
Oh, yeah, and my name is Noelle if you want to call me something other than my username or "Hey you." Tee hee.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:06 PM   #394
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:51 AM
Hi there, welcome
Old 09-05-2010, 12:21 PM   #395
The Fly

Hi Noelle!
Old 09-24-2010, 11:24 PM   #396
The Fly

Local Time: 04:51 AM
I've been a fan of U2 since 1984 and have let go. Yes, I listen to a lot more than U2 but my passion for the long haul is with them. My first show was in 1987 at Carver Hawkeye arena in Iowa City, I sat in one of the last rows. 20+ years later, I was graciously invited into the pit by pure luck.

It has been one hell of a fun ride. There have been a few minor bumps along the way. Life is not easy. Happy to say I bounce in and out of Interference. It is nice to say hello to some old friends and make anew.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:15 AM   #397
The Fly

Location: Banana! Banana! Banana! Banana! Terracotta! Banana! Terracotta! Terracotta Pie!
Local Time: 09:51 PM
I am from NZ and have only recently became a U2 fan but now they have easily became my favourite band by far.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:19 AM   #398
The Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DondeEsta View Post
I am from NZ and have only recently became a U2 fan but now they have easily became my favourite band by far.
Yeah, it's easy to become a U2 fan Welcome!
Old 09-30-2010, 09:26 AM   #399
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DondeEsta View Post

Hi
Old 10-19-2010, 02:57 AM   #400
Babyface

Local Time: 09:51 PM
hi nz u2 fan since 83 here a1 lurker who finally got around to saying hi joined in 06 please forgive too much time on u2T ,time to see the light looking forward to nz /oz shows and us in 2011
Old 10-19-2010, 07:35 AM   #401
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dm69 View Post
hi nz u2 fan since 83 here a1 lurker who finally got around to saying hi joined in 06 please forgive too much time on u2T ,time to see the light looking forward to nz /oz shows and us in 2011
Welcome
Old 11-22-2010, 09:39 AM   #402
The Fly

Local Time: 03:21 PM
Hi. I'm Arindam from Assam, India.

I came to know about U2 in 2005. Saw the videos of Vertigo and Sometimes you can't make it on yr own on Mtv. It got me interested but not for long.
Then MTV india went nuts and stopped playing music videos. They replaced most of their music shows with weird reality shows. So there was nothing on TV except Bollywood.

I completely forgot about them.Then in 2008 i heard Walk On on the radio and i was like "wow ! i've heard this voice before Who could it be ??" After a few months I bought an used hard drive from my friend. It was almost empty except for a few mp3 files. I found a folder titled "18" and i was really surprised to find U2-Walk On.mp3

This was the start of a new phase of my life. I got an dial up connection at home last year and since then i've been totally hooked on them. Now I own every u2 album except Pop.

It really feels good to be in a forum like this since I'm the only U2 fan in my college and probably the only one in the whole town.

(Please forgive me for my bad English.)
Old 04-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #403
Babyface

Local Time: 09:51 AM
I'm BohemianSoul. Big U2 fan from Dublin, Ireland. Regret not seeing them live last year in Croke Park. Hopefully they'll be back playing live in Europe soon.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:47 PM   #404
Refugee

Local Time: 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BohemianSoul
I'm BohemianSoul. Big U2 fan from Dublin, Ireland. Regret not seeing them live last year in Croke Park. Hopefully they'll be back playing live in Europe soon.
I was there ! It was a dab atmosphere, hope they play again in Ireland !
Old 06-16-2011, 11:47 AM   #405
War Child

Local Time: 05:51 AM
Hello Hello...

I have been a U2 fan since I was 9, making me an addict for U2 for the past 21 years. I have seen them on 4 tours starting w/ PopMart, and I am heading to Nashville July 2nd to see them again on this tour. My older sis is the person who got me into U2 and she goes w/ me to every concert. I live in Trenton, Ga which is about 25 minutes from Chattanooga, Tennessee, and about 2 hours from Atlanta. My obsession with U2 drives my husband insane, but I hope to one day convert him over from the dark side...