Welcome to Feedback!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello!

My name is Miss Phisto and I am from Germany. I've been registered in this forum for a couple of months (or years) but I did not say anything until now. :D The reason is that I've been a member of the German U2 Forum since 2004 but at the moment, there are a lot of disputes and problems to solve, so for the first time in six years, it is not fun to be there.
That's why I decided to have a look at Interference regularly to keep up to date or to talk to other fans. Another good reason to do this is that I am studying English and French and by writing in this platform, I can extend my English knowledge (we speak not enough English in Germany :wink: ). If there are errors in my posts, please be patient with me and I'll be willing to improve my writing.

Greetings from Germany!
Miss Phisto :wave:

Hallo! Willkommen im Forum!

:shh: Wir hier sind viel netter als die deutschen Kollegen

:wink:

:wave:

OMG! I haven't been here for about 2 years and now I'm totally lost!! :confused: I'm like: "Where to go, what to read??!" I'm just back from two concerts and I desperately need this forum :D Any suggestions what topics I should read first? I'm just afraid I can spend the whole work day here.

Anyway, HIII everyone!! :wave:

Hello ladies and gents. I've lurked for a while and figured it was about time I actually, you know, signed up and posted myself, especially since Bono Online is dead and gone (May it rest in peace!). I look forward to getting to know you people better and will be attending my first U2 concert in person next summer, assuming I don't die of excitement before then. :hyper: I'm from CA and kept missing out on buying tickets every time they came here until now.
Oh, yeah, and my name is Noelle if you want to call me something other than my username or "Hey you." Tee hee.

I've been a fan of U2 since 1984 and have let go. Yes, I listen to a lot more than U2 but my passion for the long haul is with them. My first show was in 1987 at Carver Hawkeye arena in Iowa City, I sat in one of the last rows. 20+ years later, I was graciously invited into the pit by pure luck.

It has been one hell of a fun ride. There have been a few minor bumps along the way. Life is not easy. Happy to say I bounce in and out of Interference. It is nice to say hello to some old friends and make anew.

hi nz u2 fan since 83 here a1 lurker who finally got around to saying hi joined in 06 please forgive:wink: too much time on u2T ,time to see the light looking forward to nz /oz shows and us in 2011:wave:

hi nz u2 fan since 83 here a1 lurker who finally got around to saying hi joined in 06 please forgive:wink: too much time on u2T ,time to see the light looking forward to nz /oz shows and us in 2011:wave:

Welcome :wave:

Hi. I'm Arindam from Assam, India.:wave:

I came to know about U2 in 2005. Saw the videos of Vertigo and Sometimes you can't make it on yr own on Mtv. It got me interested but not for long.
Then MTV india went nuts and stopped playing music videos. They replaced most of their music shows with weird reality shows. So there was nothing on TV except Bollywood.:drool:

I completely forgot about them.Then in 2008 i heard Walk On on the radio and i was like "wow ! i've heard this voice before:hmm: Who could it be ??" After a few months I bought an used hard drive from my friend. It was almost empty except for a few mp3 files. I found a folder titled "18" and i was really surprised to find U2-Walk On.mp3:hyper:

This was the start of a new phase of my life. I got an dial up connection at home last year and since then i've been totally hooked on them. Now I own every u2 album except Pop.

It really feels good to be in a forum like this since I'm the only U2 fan in my college and probably the only one in the whole town.

(Please forgive me for my bad English.)

I'm BohemianSoul. Big U2 fan from Dublin, Ireland. Regret not seeing them live last year in Croke Park. Hopefully they'll be back playing live in Europe soon.

BohemianSoul said:
I'm BohemianSoul. Big U2 fan from Dublin, Ireland. Regret not seeing them live last year in Croke Park. Hopefully they'll be back playing live in Europe soon.

I was there ! It was a dab atmosphere, hope they play again in Ireland !

Hello Hello...

I have been a U2 fan since I was 9, making me an addict for U2 for the past 21 years. I have seen them on 4 tours starting w/ PopMart, and I am heading to Nashville July 2nd to see them again on this tour. My older sis is the person who got me into U2 and she goes w/ me to every concert. I live in Trenton, Ga which is about 25 minutes from Chattanooga, Tennessee, and about 2 hours from Atlanta. My obsession with U2 drives my husband insane, but I hope to one day convert him over from the dark side...

I have been a U2 fan since I was 9, making me an addict for U2 for the past 21 years. I have seen them on 4 tours starting w/ PopMart, and I am heading to Nashville July 2nd to see them again on this tour. My older sis is the person who got me into U2 and she goes w/ me to every concert. I live in Trenton, Ga which is about 25 minutes from Chattanooga, Tennessee, and about 2 hours from Atlanta. My obsession with U2 drives my husband insane, but I hope to one day convert him over from the dark side...

Welcome to Interference :wave:

Hi. I'm Arindam from Assam, India.:wave:

I came to know about U2 in 2005. Saw the videos of Vertigo and Sometimes you can't make it on yr own on Mtv. It got me interested but not for long.
Then MTV india went nuts and stopped playing music videos. They replaced most of their music shows with weird reality shows. So there was nothing on TV except Bollywood.:drool:

I completely forgot about them.Then in 2008 i heard Walk On on the radio and i was like "wow ! i've heard this voice before:hmm: Who could it be ??" After a few months I bought an used hard drive from my friend. It was almost empty except for a few mp3 files. I found a folder titled "18" and i was really surprised to find U2-Walk On_mp3:hyper:

This was the start of a new phase of my life. I got an dial up connection at home last year and since then i've been totally hooked on them. Now I own every u2 album except Pop.

It really feels good to be in a forum like this since I'm the only U2 fan in my college and probably the only one in the whole town.

(Please forgive me for my bad English.)

I sure hope you finally did get POP! It's one of my favorites! :wave:

it "seems" newbies exist until their 1000th post!!!

Well, here's number 4 or 5... :) >newbie for life< or so it seems.

Thanks for the welcome wagon. I'm coming in from CO to see the MN show July 23rd, solo... so no drama, lol. Leaving the wifey and 2.5 yr old daughter behind for 24 hours or less.

Looking very forward to making some new friends, hearing some kickass music and just having a great time. Thanks again !

Hey everyone.
Im Josh. Ive seen U2 play in Boston, on the 360 tour. and only 7 more days until I see Them in Moncton, New Brunswick, for the last show of the tour.
I have been a huge U2 fan for years. My Frosh name in my Frat is Bono. lol Hope to talk with all of you more, about the biggest band in the world!

Hullo! :wave:
I'm LJ, been a U2 fan for about 2 years now, which doesn't seem that long compared to a lot of people here :ohmy: but I had a late start in the music world. I'm deaf (albeit equipped with hearing-aids) so I've always been a bit indifferent towards music, but then my dad showed me U2, and well, I think it's safe to say I fell in love with their sound, and I've been hooked ever since. I even started playing drums because I loved the beats that I could feel rather than hear from Larry!
That's about it from me, I've been lurking around these forums for a while, and I look forward to being able to talk with like minded fans about the guys and their wonderful music! :lol:

Hello everyone

Hello everyone ... my name is Valerya .... I'm here to share everything about U2!

Hello boys&girls! I'm dublin77 from Italy. I love very very much U2, maybe I'm crazy for them. I'm fan from 1993 but I haven't yet a favourite song because all their songs are wonderful. I share this passion with my boyfriend and this make me very happy. I ho:wave:pe to find many friends here. Ciao!:wave:

Hello, I'm a U2 Addict!

Hello all (stand up) My name is Fred and I'm a U2 addict. I've been addicted since Joshua Tree, but really badly hooked after Achtung Baby. While others have tried to ween me off with a little "Echo and the Something or other" or the newest incarnation of U2, "Muse" or "Coldplay" I have always come back to the four guys from Ireland. Not just because I love their music, but because there's a vibe that only a true U2 fan knows, that keeps us coming back for more. They might not be the greatest musicians ever, or even the best in their respective roles, but the sum of their parts has created a monster that has no doubt conquered the world.

Hi! :) I'm Lexi, from the US (GA) and have been a huge U2 fan since I was a small kid! Growing up my friends always liked boy bands and etc, but I always stuck by U2. I went to my first U2 concert with my dad at Pittsburgh, in 2005, when I was 8. It was the most exciting experience I've ever had!! After I saw them live, I just became pretty obsessed. I think I was the only kid in my grade who actually knew who Bono was. My love for U2 never really went away, and I know that it probably never will.

Really excited!!

Back
Top Bottom