Welcome to Feedback!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Everybody!

I had 2 join here at u2 interference because I'm absolutely crazy about U2 after many years. I like the way many others here are addicted to U2 as much as I am. I've read some of the posts & I'm looking forward to commmunicating with some obviously very great people. Anyway, I'm new here and this is my very first post. I'm from California & I'm 43 years young. I'm a mom of three. My 2 youngest (11&14) are now huge U2 fans also!! It's just beautiful how U2 has touched them also. To me that's just more proof that Bono, Edge, Larry & Adam came to this earth to be very special people who were meant to touch many lives and as in my case, bring lots of happiness (even to be part of personal/spiritual growth 4 many). I'm learning to play guitar & The Edge is such an inspiration to me. I'm living my dreams playing my guitar and I escape into another dimension, a very spiritual place!

Been a U2 fan forever...dunno why it took me so long to join here..lol Am looking for all the cool people I've met in GA lines over the years..Meesh from Canada is here!! Anyone from the GA Vegas first 170 around?

Hello People! :D
I'm Juliana From Sao Paulo,Brazil. I'm 19 years old and I am fan of U2 since I was born :love: I Study Publicity And Advertising At The University And I Work in a tractor's pieces store.

I saty here to meet new people (U2's Fans,of course :applaud:), to know more about our favorite band and pratice more my english (sorry,I Know...My English is bad :reject:)

That's It! =)

Kisses For All

Hi!

My name is Maja and I'm from Croatia. I joined Interference a long time ago, but I honestly don't know why it took me so long to introduce myself :doh:

anyway, a few things about me... I live in Split, which is a little town on the seaside. I teach english and italian in an elementary school. I love music, travelling, salsa dancing and dancing in general... and of course U2!!!

hmm, my story with U2... Well, I loved their music for a really long time and in 2005 I finally got the opportunity to go see them live. In Rome! :DThat was my first big concert. EVER! The only reason for that being that I live in Croatia, and we had to travel to other countries to see concerts, which is as you all know expensive. :rolleyes: So, when I started working, the first thing I did was go to a U2 concert! Of course! :applaud: My first U2 experience was awesome, 2 feet away from the boys, having the best time of my life! :dancing::bonodrum::larry::adam::edge:

after the show I just sat down and said WOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!! after that, they got a new fan!! And I promised myself I'd go see them in Dublin next tour. AND I DID! July 24 and 25 were like a dream come true for me!! Meeting people from all over the world, making friends with them, and now going to see more shows with them in 2010!!

THANK YOU U2 for making my life a better one! :heart::loveshower::happydance:

Hello, hello people!!

My names is Andreia I'm 19 years old and I live in Brazil...
Teofilo Otoni, this is name my city... Stay in Minas Gerais state

Start love U2 in 2006... :heart::heart::cute::cute:

My english is not good :(:( But the Google Translator is help me :lol:
And I hope that attending the forum can elaborate a bit more my english..

Well.. is this... kisses :*

Hola!

Hello!

My name is Miss Phisto and I am from Germany. I've been registered in this forum for a couple of months (or years) but I did not say anything until now. :D The reason is that I've been a member of the German U2 Forum since 2004 but at the moment, there are a lot of disputes and problems to solve, so for the first time in six years, it is not fun to be there.
That's why I decided to have a look at Interference regularly to keep up to date or to talk to other fans. Another good reason to do this is that I am studying English and French and by writing in this platform, I can extend my English knowledge (we speak not enough English in Germany :wink: ). If there are errors in my posts, please be patient with me and I'll be willing to improve my writing.

Greetings from Germany!
Miss Phisto :wave:

Back
Top Bottom