Welcome to Feedback!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone! So I think I spend most of last week lurking around here and inhaling the entire thread relating to the upcoming shows and auctions, so much so that I had to bite the bullet and join. You all sound like a fun and crazy group which is refreshing. I've loved U2 since I was old enough to turn on the radio by myself which feels like years and years ago now! Thanks to the fates finally turning in my favor though I FINALLY get to go to my first show this october, first in tampa and then on to houston! I can't wait and I've been bouncing off the walls since the tickets came through. It's like crack buddy! :hyper::cute: Can't wait to read some more as I make my way slowly through here, this board has been around for a loooong time! Loving your work! Thanks! :D

Hi everyone! So I think I spend most of last week lurking around here and inhaling the entire thread relating to the upcoming shows and auctions, so much so that I had to bite the bullet and join. You all sound like a fun and crazy group which is refreshing. I've loved U2 since I was old enough to turn on the radio by myself which feels like years and years ago now! Thanks to the fates finally turning in my favor though I FINALLY get to go to my first show this october, first in tampa and then on to houston! I can't wait and I've been bouncing off the walls since the tickets came through. It's like crack buddy! :hyper::cute: Can't wait to read some more as I make my way slowly through here, this board has been around for a loooong time! Loving your work! Thanks! :D

Glad you came out of lurking Welcome :wave:

Wow, I'm FINALLY posting after years of lurking. I've spent the entire last week in a state of U2-induced bipolar behavior. I've gone from the extreme high of hearing about the Boston, March 11th show, the fervor of calling every single radio station about a thousand million times, the productive feeling of creating an intricate spreadsheet with contest times, phone numbers, rules, etc., and now to the utter depression that has set in from realizing that I have NOT won tickets to the show and won't be there. I've been a mess. I was so caught up in all this that I didn't even think to log on here to join the crowd that was going through the same experience and now share my misery. But, I've smartly come to the conclusion that 'you sometimes just can't make it on your own' and that's why I'm posting now.

I'm 38 and a long-time, super-devoted U2 follower. Actually, until the advent of the Internet, I truly believed that I was their #1 fan. . .ha! Then I saw the web-sites and how people are willing to live at home with their parents until they're 50 so that they can afford to follow the entire tour and realized that I was NOT, in fact, #1.

Anyway, glad to be here as part of this great U2 community!

YEARS OF LURKING?? :ohmy: How were you able to resist from posting??

WELCOME!:wave:

Hi everyone!:wave:

I think I've posted here before, but that was somewhere around 2002. Ages ago. I didn't do anything here and I kinda forgot that I had an account.
When I logged in recently (after I pressed the button "Forgot Password" of course!) it was as if Howard Carter had discovered King Tut again..."Can you see anything?" "Yes, wonderful things!" Hahaha!:lol:

I even forgot I had a profile picture and that surprised me most! (Don't worry, I haven't changed much, except for my hair, it's loose and curly now without the dreads, but I'm gonna reinstall them soon)

HELLO!:wave:

I have been lurking for about 6 months, and finally decided to register so I could join conversations. This is a pretty awesome board...you all seem like really cool people. My favorite member of U2 is Adam :up:.

Sooo... I look forward to posting!

PS. I've saved so many photos from this board. My laptop screen saver is full of Adam, and the desktop is full of Bono and Larry (the work computer is off limits....I keep everything professional and there's no need for my co-workers to see how much I perv over U2 :drool:).

Seen you in PLEBA, Hello!:wave:

Hi all, this is my first post and I joined this site back in January of 2005, so the site tells me. I'm not sure why I never posted, although I have done some lurking in the PLEBA area. I'm usually in the Zoo, on U2.com, but it seems some people there come here too, so I figured why not peek in. I actually had forgotten for a while that I had joined, I couldn't remember my user name (and now I don't understand what it means!), let alone password. So hello, and eh, well, if anyone is in here from the Zoo, I'm Tacos :)
-Val

Hi :wave: Welcome to Interference! I post on Zootopia too, but haven't been on in a while

hey hey there im totally new here, before i posted on @U2's forum, but I am assuming thats a big no-no here :lol: what i have seen so far tho looks pretty snazzy :wink:

Hey i'm Aidan :wave: I'm new to this and since i am a big fan of U2 :heart: ... I thought i'd join the forum :up:

Hi, I apparently joined in 2005 but never posted, so I guess that makes me a newbie...
(and I hate my username but I see that I'm stuck with it - I go by hockeychick018 on various hockey message boards, in case anyone here is a hockey fan)
About myself, I'm 29, live in Atlantic Canada, and have been to 2 shows, one in Montreal in 2005 and 2 nights ago in Toronto. (Montreal crowd was way better, btw, no offense to people from Toronto! :wink: Of course, being a Habs' fan, I'm a little biased toward the crowds in Montreal!)
I was introduced to U2 by a guy I used to like, about 10 years ago - he was a huge U2 fan and I was interested in whatever he was interested in :wink: so yeah... It took a while for me to get over associating U2 with him and like them for my own reasons, so I would say I really got into them in 2004, and I quickly tried to catch up with everything I had missed - now I feel like I've been a fan forever...
Bono is my favorite band member with Adam a close second :heart:

Hello, everyone. My name is Ben and I'm a U2 addict. I'm from Ottawa, but have lived in several other places in my 30+ years. I've been a long time lurker and also a long-time member at U2.com, but I rarely post there.

My addiction started well over 20 years ago when I was a young boy and listened to War for the first time. My addiction started off quite innocently, sampling U2 just here and there via the radio and tapes. But as I aged, my addiction increased where I was consuming U2 on a daily basis, especially after JT was released. My addiction reached new levels after witnessing them for the first time in Montreal during the Elevation tour. Since then, I've seen them in Ottawa and Honolulu for Vertigo, and on five occasions already on this tour.

After seeing my last show on this leg in Toronto, my U2 addiction is subsiding. However, my addiction manifests itself in the days leading up to and following a concert. There's nothing like witnessing the band live and singing, dancing, and jumping with like-minded U2 fans.

Today, though, I am recovering, thanks to the internet and the availabilty of a wide range of music, although U2 remains my favourite band.

Hello everyone, and I look forward to exchanging stories and having conversations on various matters with you.

Back
Top Bottom