Welcome to Feedback!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey everyone! Ive finally got my act together and posted for the first time....ive been following all of NLOTH's developments here for quite awhile now..just havent had the opportunity to say much...looking forward to spending alot more time here :D

Hi There!

I'm a french guy who lives in Munich (my Subway line is U2 too), and I'm a U2 fan since 2003. My favourite song is Drowning Man and my favourite album is Achtung Baby.

I'm also a U2achtung member since 2005.

Hi everyone!:wave:

I think I've posted here before, but that was somewhere around 2002. Ages ago. I didn't do anything here and I kinda forgot that I had an account.
When I logged in recently (after I pressed the button "Forgot Password" of course!) it was as if Howard Carter had discovered King Tut again..."Can you see anything?" "Yes, wonderful things!" Hahaha!:lol:

I even forgot I had a profile picture and that surprised me most! (Don't worry, I haven't changed much, except for my hair, it's loose and curly now without the dreads, but I'm gonna reinstall them soon)

Last edited:
Hi :wave: I am new, and I came here after admiring this site and the great photos and stories and wanted to give a little back.

Wow, I'm FINALLY posting after years of lurking. I've spent the entire last week in a state of U2-induced bipolar behavior. I've gone from the extreme high of hearing about the Boston, March 11th show, the fervor of calling every single radio station about a thousand million times, the productive feeling of creating an intricate spreadsheet with contest times, phone numbers, rules, etc., and now to the utter depression that has set in from realizing that I have NOT won tickets to the show and won't be there. I've been a mess. I was so caught up in all this that I didn't even think to log on here to join the crowd that was going through the same experience and now share my misery. But, I've smartly come to the conclusion that 'you sometimes just can't make it on your own' and that's why I'm posting now.

I'm 38 and a long-time, super-devoted U2 follower. Actually, until the advent of the Internet, I truly believed that I was their #1 fan. . .ha! Then I saw the web-sites and how people are willing to live at home with their parents until they're 50 so that they can afford to follow the entire tour and realized that I was NOT, in fact, #1.

Anyway, glad to be here as part of this great U2 community!

:wave: Hi everybody, newbie fan here- since May 2008! I'm from the SF Bay Area, going to school in Chicago. I hope to meet some of you when the tour rolls around! :hyper:

Hello! I used to post on here a long time ago as MusicFreak, but now I'm back with a new name. :D I live in the Los Angeles area and am sooo excited about U2's return that I decided to come back on the boards! :applaud::heart: I can't wait to see them in concert! I hope I can get decent tickets!!

:wave:

Hi fellow forum folks!

I'm Lanta from Oz and I've been a fan of the band since 1982 when I first saw the clip for "Gloria" on a music video show here. I've seen U2 once live, and that was way back in '84 - ah, great times.:love:

Look forward to some healthy discussions with y'all!

Hi everyone! I'm new one here..Love U2 since I can remember...Larry especialy..hehe:love::D I hope I'll enjoy my time here. And about concerts, see ya all in Dublin 24.07. and Zagreb 09.08/10.08....Greetings from Croatia.:heart:

Hi everybody, I'm a huge U2 fan and glad to have finally joined the interference community. Been to all that you can't leave behind, and atomic bomb tour

Back
Top Bottom