WalkOnBexovox

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WalkOnBexovox

Babyface
Ello all, once again Im here on the forums, I doubt any of you remember me, I used to be called WildHoney8565 I think. Many moons ago.
I decided to get my arse into gear and re-join, using a name reminiscent of the new improved bex (less additives and no artifical colours!-well except my hair)

If the name didnt give me away, Im Bex! yey for me.
Im 18 and im beleive it or not, smaller than bono, by quite a lot,4 ft 10 is quite a difference :p
Anyway I wont bother seeing if you know me, So il post a pic and see if any of you recognise me!

Ive also got 3 tattoos, which may make me a lil easier to identify, One of which is a red dragon (im welsh) with U2 underneath.
6858193056a7971584173l.jpg

:wave:Well, hello there! First 'Bex' I ever heard of!! Welcome and enjoy yourself!! Nuttin' but a bunch of U2 fans here!!:D PS;can you show us your Tat red dragon??

:wave: Welcome back! I was going to be a smart-arse and say that in Welsh but then I realised, shamefully, that the only Welsh I knew was the stuff you see on road signs and I thought writing Araf! and Pan Welwch Olau Coch Sefwch YMA!, although no doubt good advice, might seem a little weird. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom