Unos,Dos,Tres,Catorce!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's slave

Babyface
Hi,just joined the forum today,is there anyone out there as crazy as me about Bono? He's soooooo gorgeous.

Seriously though the lyrics in his songs are really meaningful and touch my soul deeply.

Anyone else feel like this?

Anyway, just a bit about me : I'm from North Staffordshire,England and have been a fan now for 20yrs,I'm married with one daughter and i also have a houseful of pets. I would love to get in touch with fellow fans and share news/views etc.

Great forum by the way.....:bono:

THIS THREAD IS DEVOTED TO ME!

I would now like everyone to discuss how great Unosdostres14 is and how he is the coolest man ever.

Hi&welcome :wave:

I am CRAZY about Bono!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

He's so damn hot! :combust: :combust:

This is just to thank everyone who has replied to me in welcoming me to this forum you all seem a good bunch, long may Bono-friendship reign! Is this the start of a new Bono-speak???:bono:

Hi,
I'm new here, too. Everyone is so nice and this is a great place! I just discovered the thread about Melpop and her now infamous roll with Bono onstage. Have to watch the d/l later. There's a world of fun stuff I haven't even scratched the surface of yet!

Have fun :wink:

Karin~

G'day and welcome to the forums! I'm relatively new (last month) as well. If you want to talk about your love for Bono, check out the PLEBA forums. ;) I'm yet to post in that forum. :ohmy:

BTW Bono's slave have you come across the moderator with a name very similar to yours yet?

Back
Top Bottom