Uke2- U2 on Ukulele- -all for a good cause

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uke2

Babyface
Hi all

Me and my buddy have been tinkering with this for a while - we'd love to know what our fellow U2 fans think. Thanks...........

UKE2 - U2 songs on Ukuleles, and all for a Good Cause

This project started with my good friend Frank Critelli (hi Frank) while at a Ukulele concert in New Haven CT a long time ago. Frank turned to me and said "You know what we should do? U2 songs on Ukes and call the band UKE2!". "Yes,yes we should" I replied. 
Then life happened- I hit the road, following it wherever it took me, and Frank concentrated on growing one of the coolest beards I've ever seen. 
Just recently I managed to pull Frank's head out of his beard long enough to get his blessing, resurrect the project and hit the record button. 
So here is the first offering - the U2 classic "With Or Without You".
Get it here

Pay whatever you want- even zero! And here's the charity part:
75% of all revenue goes to supporting the ongoing work of Volunteer Transport (VolunteerTransport.org), the greatest non-profit in the world (forgive me if i sound a little biased). 
Volunteer Transport provides volunteer opportunities for young adults who have faced the challenges of homelessness and substance abuse in their lives and are committed to turning their lives around. Volunteer Transport helps them to do that by showing them the power of community and playing a positive role within it. 
If there's a U2 fan or 2 in your life and you want to support a great cause, pass it along. 
As the good folks at Volunteer Transport like to say; 
TOGETHER, WE MAKE HELP HAPPEN.
Thanks from the UKE2 Project

Back
Top Bottom