Uh... hello there.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jonno

Babyface
Well, hello - I guess.

I'm a 17 year old Australian male, who is a huge U2 fan - not only of the new stuff but also the old stuff.

Being a teen without a source of real income I don't have too many U2 CD's, in fact it's limited to Walk On single (the blue Australian release one), the Zooropa album and Rattle and Hum on vinyl. I've also never been to a U2 concert, I've never been old enough to go to one yet.

Anyway, this is my first post - say hello to me! :D Anything else you really want to know I guess you can find in my profily-thingo.

Im 17 but im from Ireland :)

The amount of cds i have is a disgrace :silent:- but i get loads free now so i dont buy them all I :heart: vinyl :up:

I have also seen U2 live at Slane but i was too young to see them in 1997 :(

Welcome and please post more than once- its :sad: when newbies just come here and never return

Hello :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Jonno said:
Well, hello - I guess.

I'm a 17 year old Australian male, who is a huge U2 fan - not only of the new stuff but also the old stuff.

Being a teen without a source of real income I don't have too many U2 CD's, in fact it's limited to Walk On single (the blue Australian release one), the Zooropa album and Rattle and Hum on vinyl. I've also never been to a U2 concert, I've never been old enough to go to one yet.

Anyway, this is my first post - say hello to me! :D Anything else you really want to know I guess you can find in my profily-thingo.
:

:wave: Hi boy from downunder. Hope you?ll get the chance to see the boys sometimes live. You?ll never forget it. Hope you?ll have fun here.

Greetings from Germany starman:wave:

Slane

Lara Mullen said:
Im 17 but im from Ireland :)

The amount of cds i have is a disgrace :silent:- but i get loads free now so i dont buy them all I :heart: vinyl :up:

I have also seen U2 live at Slane but i was too young to see them in 1997
Welcome and please post more than once- its :sad: when newbies just come here and never return

Hello

:wave: Hi, I?ve been to the first Slane concert last year, too. It was my first trip to Ireland. I love this country !!! I never before met so many nice people like I did in Ireland. I will travel to Dublin in two weeks. Can?t wait for the trip !!!!

Any tips what I should visit in Ireland ?!

Greetings starman

Live at Slane

Lara Mullen said:
I have also seen U2 live at Slane but i was too young to see them in 1997 :(

Live at Slane must have been brilliant, I would give an arm and a leg to see them live :grumpy: Well... maybe not that much :p

Back
Top Bottom