U2 Portland ORGEON - Going??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peter Sutton

Babyface
Hey all my name is Pete and I'm from Western Australia. I am travelling to the US for the first time next month. I am going to U2's final concert at the Rose Garden.

I am desperately trying to find some fellow fans who I can catch up with for drinks before during and after the show. Email me at suttonpc@hotmail.com to make contact

Cheers all

Pete

Hey Pete! I'll be at the Portland show. I'm going to a Vertigo Eve party downtown where Zoo Station, a U2 tribute band is going to be playing . Details are on ATU2.com

I'll be hanging around the Rose Garden to bump into friends in the GA line and hoping to meet the band.

Welcome to Interference!

Karen

Karen,

Is the Vertigo Eve party taking place on the 18th (stupid question)? I can't seem to find the info on ATU2.com
My friend and I will be taking the train down from Seattle on the afternoon of the 18th. We are two old farts, 42 and 35...but hey, I was at Croke Park and Live Aid in '85 so I am worth a few good stories! Where is the club that Zoo Station is playing at? Can you email me: kamppik@aol.com Thanks! Kathy

Oh hell no you aren't old farts at all! There's plenty of folks older than you and even I here in Interference-land, believe it or not! Let me get more info for you all and I will email as requested.

Karen

http://atu2.com/events/05/birthday/

There is the link for the ATU2.com birthday bash info

DATE: Sunday, December 18, 2005

TIME: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm (times are tentative while plans are confirmed; we don't think it will begin any earlier than 5:00 pm)

WHERE: Kells Irish Restaurant and Pub
112 SW Second Avenue
Portland, OR 97204
(503) 227 - 4057
GOOGLE MAPS

COST: $10 entry, payable at the door (Food/Beverages not included. If you need dinner, you can order from Kells' menu. @U2 will provide the birthday cake for dessert!)

RESERVATIONS

Please let us know you're coming so we know how big the birthday cake needs to be! You can reserve your spot at the party on our eVite signup page.

RSVP at Evite.com >>

kkampp said:
Karen,

Is the Vertigo Eve party taking place on the 18th (stupid question)? I can't seem to find the info on ATU2.com
My friend and I will be taking the train down from Seattle on the afternoon of the 18th. We are two old farts, 42 and 35...but hey, I was at Croke Park and Live Aid in '85 so I am worth a few good stories! Where is the club that Zoo Station is playing at? Can you email me: kamppik@aol.com Thanks! Kathy

You have email :wink:

Back
Top Bottom