Toronto/London newbie :P

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aptdot

The Fly
Hello everyone!

Started off here looking for U2 360 ticks, but now I'm hooked :p

Been a U2 fan for 5 years now...am a 19 year old Science/pre-med student in uni. Creepily love U2; fave album is The Joshua Tree, fave song is Where the Streets Have No Name AND Until the End of the World AND Stay AND about 50 others, oops.

Also love The Beatles, Coldplay, Radiohead, Kaiser Chiefs (who will not be opening for U2 in North America :'(, stuck with Snow Patrol!), Kings of Leon, TV on the Radio, and a million more. But U2 is tops by far:D

And I am a HUGE NLOTH fan!!! Listened to it in its entirety about 12 times already:up:

Hello back :wave:

Everyone here is so nice...and as for the slippery slope: eeeep! I'll try to be careful, I have pesky exams coming up *scoff*

Hello back :wave:

Everyone here is so nice...and as for the slippery slope: eeeep! I'll try to be careful, I have pesky exams coming up *scoff*

Stay away from Barneys patio then, now matter how tempting it is :drool::drool:

I wish I didn't have windows at work :angry:

Stay away from Barneys patio then, now matter how tempting it is :drool::drool:

I wish I didn't have windows at work :angry:

Oddly enough, I get scared of drunk people (yeah, that is kinda stupid, I know), so I tend to stay away from Richmond Row. This forum is a FAR bigger distraction.

:wave:

Welcome to the Fun!

I'm a little drive north of you, I'm in Sudbury (ok it's 5 and half hours, but it's not like I said Thunder Bay!)

Are you going to any of the shows? I'll be there on the 16th!

Back
Top Bottom