Too Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

odowdpa

The Fly
Hey everyone, longtime reader, never-a-poster, as you all probably know!

I never laughed so hard until today when I saw a whole thread posted about myself. Too funny. I signed up a while ago cuz I was visiting u2news.com, but that got swallowed up by this site (I'm assuming these good folks ran that site.) But after a while, i tried reading the articles and it said i had to sign up, so i did, never intending to post. That was until this afternoon when i saw I was a topic of conversation. And after a while, I started reading about the site and thought it was pretty interesting...good U2 material. So there's your "lurking" charge.

About myself, I'm a 23 year old male, working in NYC as a journalist on the stock market - investments side. I actually met Bono about a month ago in mid-town, I knew he was going to be at the Sheraton (I wanna say 7th ave and 53rd) for the UN Conference. So I went with a college buddy to the hotel, and met up with 2 other fellas, and after waiting for about 40 minutes, he came up in an SUV and signed for us, although I did find out he will not sign guitars. Very friendly though.

Thats pretty much it about myself. I hope this solves the mystery! Take care, all

Hey, lol, I never ever thought I'd actually post again, but here goes nothing...this should prolly be in the journal section, but since no one knows anything about me anyways, here's my night.
Let's see, I'm on deadline right now, so i didn't get out of work til late....if anyone follows the stock market, they know Putnam Investments is in ruins, so I'm writing a ton on them and their repercussions. When i got out of work, I headed out to the Meadowlands for tonight's match-up between the New Jersey Devils and San Jose Sharks.....good news! The Devils won in OT!!!! It was great. Actually, before that great win, one of our fellow writers was heading out to a NYC daily newspaper..so we had a sendoff for him....drinks were had...

But from following the board, it's good to see other hockey fans are in the house...I know i've seen a couple of names on here, but only AvsGirl comes to mind simply cuz of her name.......(background knowledge...the Avs beat the Devils in 2001 in Game 7 of the fianls....I'm not over it yet.) However, redemption is good, as the Devils are the current CHAMPS. Besides that, I'm still on deadline and have to be into work at the asscrack of dawn tomorrow, so off to bed I go. Lata crew.

Nice to see you post :) Check out the sports sub-forum in Lemonade Stand if you like sports! :D

:wave: post more post more

In Dublin in this shop I dont know the nmae of it but its along the quays beside Temple Bar there is a shop and Bono has signed a red guitar its expensive though (900 euros I think it was when I last seen it - August)

Back
Top Bottom