Thrillme's formal introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thrillme

Refugee
Well this says a little bit about my U2 fanness.

NO+ FABLE (that's like picking your favourite...uncle *was born in'82*). S+$ N B-- C+ # L+ O++ CV WA3

(modified for my sig line.)

You know what my U2 fan code means? I can't post links yet, but if you go to atu2.com site, there's a forum there too, there's a board for introductions, and one is titled, "G' day." there's a post that explains it. It's probably not nice/polite/right to post some one else's post in another forum, so thats why I show how to find it on your own. That's where I found it, I assume there's other places that have it, but this is the first time I'd seen it.

People really have stopped asking what I'm listening to. :laugh:

----------------------
I'm 21, from California. Yup, Arnie's my govenator.
I started to get into U2 about 3 years ago, around Nov/dec of 2000. I was in a store, and there was ATYCLB, the best of, Joshua tree, and (this is when I was 18, just barely starting to get into them,) I went with best of 1980-90. Think New Year's Day really hooked me, then I find out the version on 1980-90, is not the original, that the original is about minute longer! Thus War was the first actual U2 album I bought. My first year of discovering U2, was full of *so that's who did that song, I love that one (hold me thrill me kiss me kill me) and "I know that song too!"

If you are from Zootopia, I was/am HmeTmeKmeKme from there. (thrillme get it :wink: ) I've been a lurker at interference for the most part. Then I was at zootopia, and noticing Adam was lacking in posts compared to his mates, (and having a soft spot for underdogs) I heavily contributed there.

Welcome. :wave:

I had that "ohhh, so that's a U2 song too" thing when I first started listening to U2 as well. I remember seeing One on MTV or VH1 or something and being like "I love that song...can't believe I didn't know it's U2."

Anyhow, hope you have fun here at Interland. :)

thrillme said:
Well this says a little bit about my U2 fanness.

NO+ FABLE (that's like picking your favourite...uncle *was born in'82*). S+$ N B-- C+ # L+ O++ CV WA3

(modified for my sig line.)

You know what my U2 fan code means? I can't post links yet, but if you go to atu2.com site, there's a forum there too, there's a board for introductions, and one is titled, "G' day." there's a post that explains it. It's probably not nice/polite/right to post some one else's post in another forum, so thats why I show how to find it on your own. That's where I found it, I assume there's other places that have it, but this is the first time I'd seen it.

People really have stopped asking what I'm listening to. :laugh:

----------------------
I'm 21, from California. Yup, Arnie's my govenator.
I started to get into U2 about 3 years ago, around Nov/dec of 2000. I was in a store, and there was ATYCLB, the best of, Joshua tree, and (this is when I was 18, just barely starting to get into them,) I went with best of 1980-90. Think New Year's Day really hooked me, then I find out the version on 1980-90, is not the original, that the original is about minute longer! Thus War was the first actual U2 album I bought. My first year of discovering U2, was full of *so that's who did that song, I love that one (hold me thrill me kiss me kill me) and "I know that song too!"

If you are from Zootopia, I was/am HmeTmeKmeKme from there. (thrillme get it :wink: ) I've been a lurker at interference for the most part. Then I was at zootopia, and noticing Adam was lacking in posts compared to his mates, (and having a soft spot for underdogs) I heavily contributed there.

Thrill me,
Please to meet you; won't you guess my name..........umightsay
:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
Welcome from U2 land.....................

Hi!

My introduction to U2 was similar...all of a sudden I realized, DUH, all these songs I liked were the same band! :der:

Back
Top Bottom