This place is huge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

karinlv

War Child
Hi everybody,

So here's my first post. This site is overwhelming! I've been reading a bit and you all are definately a fun bunch...cracked me up more than once already :giggle:

My name is Karin, I'm 35 and have been a U2 fan since forever. I'm happily married with 3 kids, a Golden Retriever named Sam, and a Chinese Waterdragon we call Lizzie.

I'm from Vegas, if you haven't already figured by the 'lv' in my name. I came here in hopes of finding an answer to a few questions about the tour, but there's so much more than that here I think I'll stay awhile :wink:

I've seen U2 in concert 3 or 4 times..the fact that I can't remember exactly I blame on brain cells lost in the 80's. I'm OK now!
I was forever moved by the Nov. '01 show here in town, and am really hoping to get tix for this tour as well. That's it for now, I guess. Thanks!

Karin~

I have 500+ posts and I still feel like a newbie. Don't get to addicted to this forum and start spending less time with the kids and Sam and Lizzie.

:wink:

Enjoy interference.

Hi Karin I'm Karen and I joined the forum only yesterday,what a great place!

I'm 38yrs old,married with one daughter and a houseful of pets. I live in Newcastle-under-Lyme which is in North Staffordshire,England. I too am totally obsessed with Bono/U2
:drool:

Hi Karin! :wave: There is always so much happening here&it's very addicting! :wave:

Hey everybody,

Thanks for the warm welcome :wave:
I'm looking forward to hanging out here, and no..lol..I won't get too addicted. Promise :wink: It is hard not to spend a lot of time looking at tour photos, though! I'm planning on scoring some GA seats and being up front if at all possible for one of the shows here. Ticketmaster is useless when it comes to face value tix anymore. I don't know about other places, but Vegas concerts are $$$ But the good ones are worth it, yes? :yes:

Thanks again for the nice welcome.

Karin~

Thanks for the welcomes. It seems like there are quite a lot of you from overseas. One of these days I will go on holiday... Bono man! You're pushing 5,000 posts :ohmy: I can't compete, lol. btw, L & P is my fave on HTDAAB right now. Crumbs is growing on me, though...

Cheers, everyone!

:wave: Hi and weclome to you Karin from Dublin :wink:

btw, you're the first person I meet that says their fave HTDAAB song is Love And Peace Or Else!!! I love that song too...it's a killer song live....Adam's bass :drool:, Larry singing :drool: :drool:

:wave: Hi, back

Thanks for the welcome, and I'm looking forward to hearing it live. I didn't know Larry sings on that :drool: It's a very raw song and appealed to me immediately. You're right there in Dublin..ever met them? I think I'd pass out if I got within 20 ft. of them. Specially Larry OMG

yeah, you can hear Larry loud and clear....on the 'release, release' part of Love And Peace Or Else....Bono holds the mic between them....

yes, I've met them mulitple times....in Dublin it's more a case of trying not to run into them....I managed to bump backwards into Bono one night in the Clarence while declaring: 'that's not Bono!!!' :reject: (I was refering to some other unidentified guy he was hanging out with there....I think it was a member of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers :scratch:)

as for Larry, he's the nicest guy ever :wink:

wild honey 7 said:

yes, I've met them mulitple times....in Dublin it's more a case of trying not to run into them....I managed to bump backwards into Bono one night in the Clarence while declaring: 'that's not Bono!!!' :reject: (I was refering to some other unidentified guy he was hanging out with there....I think it was a member of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers :scratch:)

as for Larry, he's the nicest guy ever :wink:

<-------is jealous! I'd like to have been there for that. I bet it was a funny (if not embarassing) moment :wink:
Take care,

Karin :makes plans to move to Dublin pronto:

It was followed by a big Bono hug :cute:.

But me and my friend couldn't stop laughing about it for the rest of the night...it was just too unexpected and unreal.

Back
Top Bottom