This Is My First Post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

last unicorn

Blue Crack Addict
:cool:
Hi, my name is Silvia, aka Last Unicorn, and I am very happy to have discovered this forum. I have already been reading through some of the VERY interesting stuff here and I must say you people are amazing. There is so much to discover and I cannot wait to explore the forum and take part in discussion. I am constantly looking for news, photos etc. of my favourite band. I have been around the web for a while looking for U2-related sites - there are so many, it's making me dizzy, really! This place here seems to be very cool, interesting topics, pictures, latest news .... Thank you for listening and welcoming me!

Hi Silvia!

*getting nuts*

Du bist aus Wien? Ich nämlich auch - lol. Das blaue Crack (wie Interference umgangssprachlich heisst) hat mich seit 2001 in seinen Bann gezogen. Und ja, es gibt so manche ganz gute Leute hier. nur aus Wien ist noch niemand ausser mir - und jetzt dir :D

Ehm. ja. liest du das überhaupt noch..?

Jedenfalls willkommen!

Thank you everyone.

@whenhiphopdrovethebigcars:
und DANKE für die netten begrüßungsworte eines gleichgesinnten wieners. ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass es bei so vielen mitgliedern auf diesem board so gar keine aus unserer ecke der welt gibt. super, dass du schon so lange dabei bist. ich bin ja eher ein spätberufener aktiver u2-fan, eigentlich hat mich das virus erst vor einem jahr so wirklich gepackt, obwohl ich die musik schon lange liebe. ich finde dieses forum übrigens genial.
sorry, dass ich erst jetzt lese und antworte, aber ich hab zur zeit viel um die ohren und war im sonnigen spanien.

I am looking forward to having a great time here. Some very interesting topics around, even though it took me some time to look through all of them.

and lol at the "blue crack" ...

Back
Top Bottom