The Promised One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shepherd Cyrus

Babyface
Hi,
my name is Steven Joseph Ciummo.
I am the one Bono and many other musicians have sung about.
My message is for humanity to come to Chicago to escape worldwide disaster.

Please visit this forum I started which will give you a good understanding of where I am coming from.

I was recently released from a mental hospital, so I won't get offended if you call me crazy. Just come to Chicago before the ice falls down.

Today marks the day when the "world in white gets underway".

The "white" is the ice at the top of the sky, it will begin falling very soon. Many call them "megacryometeors"

*removed by Bonochick*

Spread the news, tell a friend.

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. :wave:

Sorry, but I edited your post, as that was basically the same as posting a link to promote your forum. Per our FAQ/Rules:

If you register on this forum solely to advertise your website or sell merchandise, you will be warned and may be ultimately banned.

Any posts or threads advertising your forum or website are unacceptable and considered spam, and will be deleted. A small text link to your personal website in your signature is acceptable.

Hi January Star,

In the song,

Ten below and falling fast
Those days of summer were long past
My horoscope said you'd come back
I have my doubts, you see
And as I watched the mercury
And thought about the prophecy
A new moon and an early thaw
I watched the door for you
If January stars came true
And as I gaze at winter stars
The second house conjunct with Mars
They would suggest that we'll be one
I have my doubts, you see
If I maintain a skeptic's eye
And train the other on the sky
I'd eat my hat if it came true
I'd probably eat yours too
Now I'm in a pretty mess
It's getting warmer I confess
My horoscope said you'd come back
I have my doubts it's true
And as I watched the mercury
And thought about the prophecy
A new moon and an early thaw
I left the door for you
If January stars
If January stars
January stars

he's talking about venus, and the new moon is the one observed after the ice falls down, the new moon is a silver bell, it's the real moon.

Jesus came back and his birthday is in January. The 24th to be exact. He lives in lake Geneva, Wisconsin. He goes by the name Robert J. Fritch.

I bet if you tell Sting this, he'll flip out totally.

Give it a try.

Shepherd Cyrus said:

My message is for humanity to come to Chicago to escape worldwide disaster.

btw, I thought Chicago was the home of a worldwide disaster....

The Cubs ;)

Allright Cyrus. May you rule wisely and shit. KICK ASS, SAVIOUR DUDE! High Five!

Quick Question:
Do I need to leave a place for you at holiday meals, and all that? Not that I mind, of course. Just want to be ready. And I hope you show up more than Elijah. I always flt bad for my Jewish friends, like they just got stood up year after year. I was like - "Santa rules. He comes in, doesn't bother anyone, eats some cookies, drops off toys, leaves." Awesome. Lookin forward to your rule, bro. Let's do this!

thdube20passing.gif

^ the guy on the left. first timer?

i ask cos the guy on the right looks so well into it

Shepherd Cyrus said:

Jesus came back ... He lives in lake Geneva, Wisconsin.

Next time (first time, really) I meet someone from Wisconsin would it be blasphemous to say, "Wisconsin? Sheeeeet, only cheese and Jesus come from Wisconsin and I don't see no halo over your head, boy?"

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
Allright Cyrus. May you rule wisely and shit. KICK ASS, SAVIOUR DUDE! High Five!

Quick Question:
Do I need to leave a place for you at holiday meals, and all that? Not that I mind, of course. Just want to be ready. And I hope you show up more than Elijah. I always flt bad for my Jewish friends, like they just got stood up year after year. I was like - "Santa rules. He comes in, doesn't bother anyone, eats some cookies, drops off toys, leaves." Awesome. Lookin forward to your rule, bro. Let's do this!

t.u. i will quite truly kick some very rich dudes asses.
that elijah crap was started by the fear the jews who were getting a bad wrap by the christians for taking their children and sacrificing them in rituals, which i know was very true. the innocent jews left their doors open to show the christians they were innocent of the bloody ritual, and thought it was a good op to say that they were waiting for elijah in the process.

he never came back, well, sort of he did....i'm him prophesied in malach 3&4, who will come back before the great judgement.

meet your elijah, come to chicago.

Back
Top Bottom