The dirt on subnet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

subnet

New Yorker
Hi everyone,

Let me first apologize for not having officially introduce myself until now...

My name is Matt and I hail from Barrie, Ontario Canada, but was born and raised in Timmins, Ontario, home of Shania Twain :reject:, and many NHL players :up:. I am a huge U2 fan, ever since my dad introduced me to the band in 1988 with a R&H tape. I was a U2 keener back in high school and was the mastermind behind forming a group of school colleagues and winning the 1992 Air Band competition :sexywink:. Can you imagine me using an Atari 64 monitor back in the day to scrub recorded video and tour footage and create my own ZooTV video montage as the video backdrop on the school stage, and ripping the Westwood One Radio Network live broadcast from the Dublin performance for my own taped air band performance...?

Well, anyway, I am now 33, married with 1 child, but still love to frolic and party among fans at many rock and roll shows.....I simply cannot wait until September 16/17 when they stroll through Toronto. Hope to see some of you guys there!

thanks guys for the warm welcome, although I've been around awhile (a member of U2 Wire Mailing List to boot, :wink:)

Kristen, my brother coaches women's basketball at Lakehead U, so you might run into him.

spot me in the photo:
HardRock3.jpg

thanks guys for the warm welcome, although I've been around awhile (a member of U2 Wire Mailing List to boot, :wink:)

Kristen, my brother coaches women's basketball at Lakehead U, so you might run into him.

Oh cool. Small world ain't it?:D
I'm a political science student so I don't spend much time in the athletic department though:wink:

damn, check out that old school wire tag

wonder how many people have no idea what that is

-dan

thanks everyone...

:wave:Hey Welcome Matt!! Oh come on down to chicago...it's close!! :D anyway, enjoy!! I am a long time fan myself...since 1981!! Rock On....! :up:

I've been to Chicago several times but never to party or to catch U2 live....I did the Boston show last tour, but this year it just doesn't make sense being so close to the Toronto show.

subnet, if you're ever in legal trouble, i'd be happy to take it on "Probono".

funny, i have this speeding ticket I'm fighting June 18....but it's been one year since the ticket was issued, thus my Notice of Constitutional Question will be raised.... :wink:

damn, check out that old school wire tag

wonder how many people have no idea what that is

I'd happen to guess me and you and the mods :hug:

Back
Top Bottom