The Achtung Man Cometh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung_Man87

Babyface
Hi all,

I have been a U2 fan since 1987. :up: This was the year I was born, and I know you can't really be a fan when you are a baby, but my dad brought home JT and I used to hang on to the wall unit and bob up and down to Where THe Streets Have No Name. So I guess you can say that U2 helped to raise me. I love Boy, UF, Achtung, and basically every album except for Pop, Zooropa. My favorite songs include Streets, I Will Follow, Mysterious Ways, and of course New Year's Day (to name a few). If you respond to this, please let me know your first experience with the band, and maybe how they have influenced the way you feel about music.

Thank You and Happy Replying!
Justin (Achtung_Man87)

Welcome to Interference, Justin! :wave:

My first experience with U2 was seeing the video for EBTTRT when I was a kid...though it wasn't until April 1, 1995 that I became a diehard fan (my parents gave me a copy of JT that day). Before that, music was just something that existed in the world. After that, music became my world.

Welcome to Interference.We are a great group of fans here.Enjoy yourself in our many forums.
I'm a old school U2 fan.I got into them in 1989 during their Rattle&Hum tour.So i guess i been a fan for 15 years now.To me,their music never gets old.
HAVE FUN! :wave:

Been a fan since i was in grammar school and went to a friend's house and heard Pride for the first time (circa 1986 i think). I almost lost my mind. I've been hooked ever since.

Back
Top Bottom