Teen from Atlanta here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VertigoGal

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hey people, I've been registered here for a few months, I think I've got like 150 posts (not that much but...), and I figured it was time for a proper introduction!

So, umm, I'm 14 years old from Atlanta, Georgia (USA), got into U2 almost a year ago, and have *acquired* all their studio albums except October (can't say I've bought all of them though:ohmy: )...I also have a few CDs worth of live stuff that I got off the net before KaZaA crashed my computer and I've been forbidden to download anything:sad: ! So I think I have a pretty good knowledge of their stufff, I should since I'm listening to it all the time! They're definitely my favorite band right now, I can't get enough of them, but I also enjoy anything from REM to the Allman Brothers to The VU to The Killers, and even some Eminem and Alicia Keys type stuff, not real judgemental when it comes to music...If it sounds good to me I'll listen to it!:)

As objective as I try to be, I do love every U2 album I own...each is great in its own way even if some are flawed. I especially love Boy, Achtung Baby, and Zooropa right now.:drool:

Anyone else from Atlanta? Any other teens around here?

Guess I'll see you people around...:)

Well if I am not travelling and out of the country, I will definitely be there!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom