Suzie here...emigrating from Zootopia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Suzie

Babyface
Hey all. I'm dashing from the sinking ship which is the new Zootopia. I've heard great things about interference since and I'm pretty damn glad that there's somewhere else to talk U2. What's the deal with fanfic here? Is it a yay or a nay?
Anymore of my ol' zoo buddies out there too? And to all of those out there that don't know me...if anyone from the zoo tells you bad things about me, don't believe them, it's very likely they are suffering from some form of post traumatic new zoo disorder :crazy: and don't know what they're saying...sit them down, give them a lemon to suck and all will be cool. If they tell you great things about me...believe them :angel: :laugh:

Hi Suzie! Welcome to Interference :)

Fan Fic is allowed here. We have a forum dedicated to it, however, please read the rules about Fan Fic as to what is and isnt allowed. There is a sticky thread in this forum where you can read about it:

FanFic Forum

Enjoy your stay!

Suzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzie! Hi. Nice you could make it. Fanfic looks good. Be nice if you could post some more BBS. I so love those stories. And after reading the book; u2 at the end of the world, I can so see Bono the way you paint him.:drool:

MMmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Bono...:drool:

Hello Suzie!
Well i thing this may work, i don't quite know how to start a new thread here yet, but I am able to reply.

But just sooooo happy to have a place to go to.
Have you tried @U2 forum yet? It's ok, but this seems like a much better place to be. More to work with so to say

Man, i hope the rest of the APA's get here, as I am trying to organize a party at the Clayton Mansion.

Peace and Love.

Back
Top Bottom