Sorry, PLEBANS !!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Addicted To Bad

Refugee
... lost on the Horizon staring at the sun!
:wave: I need to apologize with all of you because I haven't introduced myself yet but as the old saying: "Better late than never":D

Actually I've been lurking here for about 5 years but just decided to log in exactly a year ago. Wow! time flies!

My name is Lisa and I'm 29. Interference is the only forum I take part in because it's the most interesting and has the best pics ever - thanks all the girls.:up: It's a pity I can't stay here longer because my job keeps me busy all day (engineering) but it's a relaxing moment in my day when I find time to read everything about U2 and enjoy all the pics.

U2 is the only band I DO love and care for. It has been like this since I was a teen and I listened The Joshua Tree. This album worths more than any diamond in this world for me :drool:

I love nature and music - U2 songs are like oxygen in my life - I just can't live without :wink: I saw our boys at Pop Mart and Vertigo Tour and I'm anxious to see them again :love:

I'm in love with NLOTH - everything is so perfect since the name of the album, the sleeve, the colours (l love b&w pics as you already could notice :D), the songs, the name of the tour...well... I'm talking about U2 so it couldn't be different!

I believe I made some good friends here :hug: and I'm sure I'm among special people because you are U2 fans!

Sorry some mistakes but english is not my mother tongue.

Hope to meet some of you someday!

:grouphug:

Lisa

Hello :wave: Good to hear that this place is special for some people. I hope it is special for me someday.

And your English is good by the way. But maybe I'm not the one to say such thing because English Isn't my mother tongue too.

Hey Addicted To Bad or Lisa.:wave:

I'm not really a pleaban and we have already met...:ohmy:...but hey anyway :D

Great to see you're still loving U2 and Interference. ;)

Hey Addicted To Bad or Lisa.:wave:

I'm not really a pleaban and we have already met...:ohmy:...but hey anyway :D

Great to see you're still loving U2 and Interference. ;)

DevilsShoes! Where have you been? I missed you :wink:

I knew you are not a pleban but glad to see you here:hyper: I believe there are many like you around but what´s the problem ? after all everything is wron.....oops...I mean everything is U2!:sexywink:

Hey there, Lisa.
I think I've spoken to you a few times elsewhere on the board (I could be wrong though ... heaven knows I have a terrible memory.). But hi again. :wave:

DevilsShoes! Where have you been? I missed you :wink:

Awww :hug:, I'm still around, ;)although posting a little less these days.

Oh, I completely adore Bad, it's not only my all-time favourite U2 song, but it may also be my all-time favourite song by any artist ever. It's over 10 years since I first heard it, but it still continues to move and thrill me in a way that no other song does, it has an iron grip on my heart.

Anyway, I've digested the album and am just looking forward to the live shows now. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom