something new this way comes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GroundBeneathU2

The Fly
:wave: Hello everybody! What a wonderful way to share our mutual love for the world's greatest band, I think....
I suppose a little introduction of myself is in order...My name's Rabab (pronounced like "kabab" but with an "R"). I'm a 22-year-old recent college graduate...going to begin my masters in English soon, right after I come back from a most looked-forward-to trip to my home country Bangladesh and a short visit to Australia. I've been living in New York for the past (almost) 10 years.
The very first concert I ever went to was to see Pearl Jam a few years ago, and then :hyper: saw U2 twice in 2001...and DAMN they were UNBELIEVABLE!!!! But I don't suppose I have to tell you guys that...everybody knows that!

GroundBeneathU2 said:
The very first concert I ever went to was to see Pearl Jam a few years ago, and then :hyper: saw U2 twice in 2001...and DAMN they were UNBELIEVABLE!!!! But I don't suppose I have to tell you guys that...everybody knows that!

Ah please, do tell. :sexywink: We may know it already, but we never get tired of hearing/reading it again. And again. And again... :D

Welcome to the club! :wave:

C ya!

Marty

Hey!

icon_welcome.gif

Thank you, all! Very sweet of you to welcome me like this.
and the U2 concert was simply the best experience of my life...only next to skydiving...still not sure which places before the other, though. ;)
it seemed like i was the only person in a radius of at least 10 people from where i was standing (i was not one of the fortunate ones who are near the stage...or.... ::gasp!:: inside the heart!!) who knew all the words to every single song....and when bono did an acoustic version of "Ground Beneath Her Feet"....i cried. i couldn't help the tears that came to my eyes both during that song and...of course, during "With Or Without You".... *sigh* WOW. that's all i can say.
they're wonderful. :)

Back
Top Bottom