"Sibilance, sibilance"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

got2k9s

The Fly
Testing, one two. Testing.
Is this thing on?

Oh, hello! I've been browsing for a while and figure I should introduce myself.
My name is Jennifer and I am addicted to U2.
"Hi Jennifer!"

I suppose Feedback is not on the rehab's list of "places to go to recover" but hey, no one ever said I wanted to recover! :tongue:
(That is my favorite face - - he is so funny!)

Ok, I am actually looking for someone - - who can help me out? A person who's posting name is something like (and I'm going from memory here) . . . . . baker6621? Am I even close? I would love for this person to e-mail me at jjamison@qmbs.com

Also, if anyone who reads this attended the 10/27/01 New York show and has photos from the firefighter tribute at the end of the concert, PLEASE e-mail me as well.

I'm excited to be here at Interference at long last! I've browsed long enough! So, go easy on me, I'm a newbie, after all! :yes:

Peace On Earth,
Jennifer

Welcome!

I havent seen baker lately.. mad1 was asking about him as well in Lemonade Stand.

Hi Jennifer! :)

Hm... yes, I haven't seen him around this while. I remeber something happened on him... some troubles with tradings I think.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with him via e-mail? I think his e-mail is something like baker6621@(something I don't remember) - - anyone keep in touch with or know him?

Thanks for the reply - I appreciate it.

Hope you're all having a beaU2iful day! :yes:

Jennifer

hey

Hey Jenn! It's Jenn from DC (well, MD) - "the other Jenn." :D Welcome!
Oh, I still have the fabulous bono photo cards hanging up in my cubicle at work. :)

Re: hey

jkayet said:
Hey Jenn! It's Jenn from DC (well, MD) - "the other Jenn." :D Welcome!
Oh, I still have the fabulous bono photo cards hanging up in my cubicle at work. :)

I can attest to this. I see it everyday. Very distracting from work. :)

:yes: to Bonochick's post. ;)

Bonochick said:
Awwww, you can call him asstrap...we all do...seriously...he loves it!!!!!!!! :D
Awww, slowly I start having pity on Basstrap...... :( poor guy......

Oh yes and 'welcome Jennifer'! :D

:dance: So nice to see you again, "the other Jenn!"

I know that the Bono cards can be distracting at work . . . I have them by me as well! But, it sure makes a bad day bright again, eh?! :yes:

Bonochick, I am hesitant to make an enemy so quickly, here! ha! So, I will refrain from removing any letters from anyone's posting name, unless . . . . you have any good reasons why I should?! ha ha ha! Tell all, I'm a newbie, remember?!

Basstrap, you do have the right to defend yourself, of course. This could get interesting . . . . ..

Jennifer :tongue: (<- - - I must use him because he's so CUTE!)

got2k9s said:

Bonochick, I am hesitant to make an enemy so quickly, here! ha! So, I will refrain from removing any letters from anyone's posting name, unless . . . . you have any good reasons why I should?!

Yep! Sure do!

He's a total dippy!!!!!! :D

Bonochick said:

Yep! Sure do!

He's a total dippy!!!!!! :D

what's a dippy???
I don't like the sounds of it....

You know if you remove just the right letters from bono chick and add key ones you will get ----> Horrid Banshee

Back
Top Bottom