Scottish newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

susanp6

Blue Crack Supplier
Hi there i've been a lurker at Interference since around the time of Bonos' birthday (it's a great way to remember!) I've become totally hooked on this site, close to tears one minute, laughing my head off the next! You girls at PLEBA crack me up sooo much (my friend has been telling me i'm a closet PLEBA girl!) with all of that obsessive lustfulness over Bono, i'm 110% with you on that since i'm a HUGE Bono girl myself - OH YEAH - I've been a U2 fan pretty much from the start. My brother bought that 1st EP way back in 1980 (cannot believe it is actually THAT long ago now!) and when i first heard this bands' music i was like WOW this is something else and they definitely have a very unique sound. I was 12 at the time and i just kept loving 'em more and more with every passing incredible year they remain on top YAY! :applaud:
Anyway i've finally taken the plunge and i look forward v.much to joining in with all of the fascinating, insane and at times downright fun&..ahem...risque chat!!! Hi to everyone here!

cheers for that friendly welcome tiny, bonosbaby25&FallingStar!
It's good to be finally posting here :happy:

Back
Top Bottom