Saying Hi from WI :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Comet

Babyface
Hey! i been browsing here for quite some time. My friend who is obsessed with Bono interduced me to this site. :) been browsing for a year now so figured i'd introduced myself I'm comet i used USA#1 for awhile now i been a U 2 fan since the 80's Bono is a remarkale man who i looked up to for some time he is the man

Last edited:
I'm from northern Wi and still have yet to see U2 in concert :)

tiny dancer said:
A big WELCOME to you, and I do hope that someday you will have the opportunity to get to see U2 in concert! :wave:

Thanks for the welcome thanks i always wanted to see U2 in concert . been a fan of there's since the 80's.

MsMofoGone said:
Welcome to Interference, Comet.

:hmm: You're in Northern Wisconsin ?? ... well then, we're somewhat neighbors ... as I reside in Central Illinois !! :wave:

Thanks around by Lake Superior. i guess we are neighbors nice to meet ya

Thanks for the welcome everyone i will try to come on here alittle more was just taking a forum break i was referred by a friend about this site so thought i would check it out.

welcome to the forum :wave:

I live in the Chicagoland area, so I guess we're kind of neighbors as well. but I bet we'll be closer neighbors once the school year ends, because I'll be attending college up in northern Wisconsin :D

thanks for the welcome everyone nice to see people close by :)

Merry Christmas everyone.

Back
Top Bottom