san diego show was fantastic.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

groovy41

Babyface
Hello everyone just saw the show just last week and what a show, the lighting was incredible, my first U2 concert and probably going to get some more albums. They sounded great, was anyone else there? I sat in the ADA section there were a lot of disabled people and they were just having a ball, and since I am visually impaired, I get around great, my husband and I we just look so happy and we are when together. Glad to be apart of this comunity.

wow its so cool that u were able to go and see the concert:)
glad u enjoyed it..i too wish i could go and see a concert of U2 and some other i have in mind but unfortunately i live in Israel...hope they will come again like they did in 1997 missed it too :(...

so tell me groovy41 what was the best part of the show for you?:)

Take Care,

Shimrit

Last edited:
Glad you had a great time! I have to wait until May 14 to see them in Philly, living off the reviews till then. WELCOME!:wave:

Hello the best part of the show was when everyone sang along with the songs, it was like going to church, what a crowd at least 14 thousand five hundred people were there at the show, basically I liked the entire thing. In fact a couple days ago, we allready have the concert, on cd, someone just sent that to us, I don't know how they got it, but when I listen to it, you can hear everything, the crowd was wild, I got two cds of the show since it ran four two hours, I love it! I don't really download any MP3s, since they take up a lot of room on a hard drive, my husband he has webtv, he did ask around to see if we could get a copy of the show, and a week later we did. It just sounds so crystal clear, the quality is amazing. We have always gotten a few shows like that, in fact when we saw The Who in Hershey PA, in July, two months later, they had it were you can buy it, and it is so awesome to own two shows on cd. Yes, I used to live in PA, was originally from there, and it is awesome! My husband and I go back a couple times a year, since I have family, and everyone just loves us! So tiggytoos wow the Phillie show, I think it is going to be great, In fact I used to live an hour north of there in Milford Square, and it is so nice there in the summer. I would love to get a copy of the Phillie show. You guys are awesome! Thanks!

tiggytoos said:
Glad you had a great time! I have to wait until May 14 to see them in Philly, living off the reviews till then. WELCOME!:wave:

I have to wait till Oct to see them in philly :ohmy:
hoping for a drop to catch a show in May, either philly or Jersey..

Back
Top Bottom