Salve!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VampiressDarie

Babyface
that's Latin for hello, just to let you know. Yeah, I'm a weirdo, homeschooled freak, but I love U2, that should make up for it. :)

oh yeah, I'm a vampiress too. *sweet fangy smile*

argh, just remembered, I should've said salvete, that's if your saying hello to a number of ppl, salve is just for one person.*rolls eyes* me and my mixed up mind.

galia omnia est divisia in partes tres quarm unam incolut belgae, aliam aquitani, tertiam........

I know latin too. That meanie that i'm a geek toooooo? *pushes glasses up nose again*

Salve

VampiressDarie said:
argh, just remembered, I should've said salvete, that's if your saying hello to a number of ppl, salve is just for one person.*rolls eyes* me and my mixed up mind.

Yeah, "salvete" is correct...
But I can assure you that if you use it in Italy they will all laugh at you, while if you say "Salve" you will be seen as an imperor...

Introduce

Hi, this is Valentina (and you may say, you ... again)

I'm new - I just joined a few weeks ago --

I live in Italy -- to be precise, in Milan (come and visit it if you can. It's an amazing city)

I started listening to U2 music in 2000 ... so I'm not a long-time fan, but I think I've heard a good part of the excellent song U2 made...

See ya soon

Vale

Re: Introduce

valentina said:
Hi, this is Valentina (and you may say, you ... again)

I'm new - I just joined a few weeks ago --

I live in Italy -- to be precise, in Milan (come and visit it if you can. It's an amazing city)

I started listening to U2 music in 2000 ... so I'm not a long-time fan, but I think I've heard a good part of the excellent song U2 made...

See ya soon

Vale

Vale, I sugest you to start your own "introduction" thread. It wouldn be fair to VampiressDarie ( VD... by the way... HELLO :wave: )

In another thread we can answer your questions and we can answer yours :wink:
BTW... that other Valentina I know is a college partner here in Chile :hyper:

Welcome, VampiressDarie :wave: :)

*ahem*
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

welcome and stuffs..........

*shuts up*

Well, Pepokiss: you're so right! Thanks for the kind tone of your advice!
Sorry, Vampiress... I didn't intend to make an invasion in your space! But your starting message was so funny! Hope you'll post again..

See ya

Vale

Back
Top Bottom