Salut and Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan!! :hug:

:yes:

It's crazy since it only started out as saying hi to people, but somehow the three of us got talking and ended up going to 500 posts!! We wondered how to kep it going, but Bri had the ingenius and cunning plan of using a new name made up from our initials, resulting in MBS!

That was pretty amazing! I can't believe it's already been 4 months since we've met. Seems like just yesterday....:hmm: LOL

I'm getting quite a bad memory myself with some stuff! It's terrible! Something will come into my head&i'll be about to say it&then: BANG! It's gone! Ah the perils of old age eh? :huh:

Is that rite Mucca? No-one at the red-light party?! :giggle:

Bri not around yet then? I haven't done any work!!

I looked at the thing that's been bugging me, but i feel as if i'm banging my head against a wall trying to understand this one concept which is a major downer, considering that i've understood pretty much so far! :der:

I'm hoping to be able to keep going tho, since i might get away with missing 1 assignment! I want to keep going with it!

I'll be on tonite now, since i just can't face it for the rest of the day, but i'll probably get bk to it tom nite!

How about you Mucca? Done any study today?

Oh gosh Mucca!!! You nutter! :laugh: How shocking of you!

Bri would be laughing her arse off at that one!! :lmao: Perils!

Yes, it does seem like yesterday! Time goes so fast when you're having fun as they say! I can remember well the first time i watched Bono&realised he was a sexy mofo&that seems like yesterday - it was 1983!!! :ohmy: :tsk: :shocked:

Yup, the crickets are taking over in there!

It's good to hear that you've been understanding everything so far! I'm sure that last concept will eventually come to you :yes:

lol Good to know that we'll be seeing you around all night! :hug:

Well I sort of worked on one of my assignments...I have to make a windchime that contains items that represents me (never thought I'd still be doing things like this in a senior class :tongue:) I have my items picked out...now all I have to do is find a coat hanger. Although all of mine are used right now....I have waaay to much clothes....:huh:

susanp6 said:
Oh gosh Mucca!!! You nutter! :laugh: How shocking of you!

Bri would be laughing her arse off at that one!! :lmao: Perils!

Yes, it does seem like yesterday! Time goes so fast when you're having fun as they say! I can remember well the first time i watched Bono&realised he was a sexy mofo&that seems like yesterday - it was 1983!!! :ohmy: :tsk: :shocked:

:laugh:

Was that a Boy concert?

I don't know about ALL NIGHT! You'll probably see to that!

Too much clothes? Golly, i don't have enough! Well just not enough new stuff anyway! It's always good to wear new!! :wink:

So do you know how many days it is til the concert Mucca? I'm on 67 days now!!!! Hurry to me Bono!! :hyper: :combust:

I WANT you! I NEED you!!!! :drool:

It was that RedRocks concert i saw on TV!Do you remember me talking about that? there are quite a few close-ups of HD'S!!!!!

:ohmy: :drool:

You know it! :wink:

I need to clean out my old clothes and replace with new stuff...alot of things are just taking up space since I don't wear them anymore. Speaking of clothes...I still don't know what I'm going to where to the concert :huh:

19 days!!!!! :hyper:
19 days till I get a perfect view of B's fine arse! and Edge's flat one :lol:

susanp6 said:
It was that RedRocks concert i saw on TV!Do you remember me talking about that? there are quite a few close-ups of HD'S!!!!!

:ohmy: :drool:

Oh yea, I remember you bringing it up but you sure didin't mention the HD part :laugh:

How old were you when you watched that? (If you dont mind me asking)

Hi Wild! You're back! Isn't RedRocks spectacular for views of B's fine arse???

19 days eh? ARG! Wish us 2 were going with you!! Even from the back view! Hey - wouldn't be so bad, consdidering the view!:drool:

I was talking about RedRocks on a thread yesterday on Pleba!

I think ydw asked what in particular attracted you to B!

I was talking about the fact that i'm a fan who can remember back to the start of U2&i mentioned how YUMMY B looked on that concert!! There are some close-ups i can tell you! I was 15&i VERY much noticed HD!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: What a man!!

susanp6 said:
I was talking about RedRocks on a thread yesterday on Pleba!

I think ydw asked what in particular attracted you to B!

I was talking about the fact that i'm a fan who can remember back to the start of U2&i mentioned how YUMMY B looked on that concert!! There are some close-ups i can tell you! I was 15&i VERY much noticed HD!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: What a man!!

:laugh:
It's no wonder with all those hormones pumping through you!!

I'm off to grab a bite to eat
See you girls and Darren later! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom