Salut and Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes! My CD, of course! How did i forget to mention that!!

It is a lot better than the 1st show, but something i meant to say about the 1st one: Is that unavoidable to have the spaces in between the tracks? It does kind of spoil the fact that you should be able to hear it uninterrupted!

Ah! The footie! You must be happy then! :wink:

It's surprising you haven't talked about the book before! When did you get it&where from? Did you pay full price?

susanp6 said:
Oh yes! My CD, of course! How did i forget to mention that!!

It is a lot better than the 1st show, but something i meant to say about the 1st one: Is that unavoidable to have the spaces in between the tracks? It does kind of spoil the fact that you should be able to hear it uninterrupted!

Unfortunately that happens when a torrent is split into MP3 and a torrent is to big a file to put onto a disc. Well i couldn't. I have about 60 bootlegs from 1979 upto date and most are exactly the same.

It is really annoying because i'm like you and don't want interuptions

susanp6 said:
Ah! The footie! You must be happy then! :wink:

It's surprising you haven't talked about the book before! When did you get it&where from? Did you pay full price?

Well i was gonna mention it and tried to scan it without much success. I smetimes don't like mentioning that i got the lastest U2 item as i don't want people to think i'm showing off.. I got it from Amazon.co.uk and yes i did pay full price:huh:

Mullen4Prez said:
So thats why you like footie ;)

I first went in 1983 whebn i started noticing boys. Flicking though one of my brothers footy mags i saw a pic of Charlie Nicholas:drool: and thought yummy... I wasn't allowed to go as my dad said "girls don't do football". I was hooked from the first game and although i love some of the players(Dennis Bergkamp, Freddie Ljungberg, Jose Reyes, Robert Pires, Robin Van Persie, Cesc Fabregas,Phillpe Sendros,) i do actually go for the football. Having something to lok at helps at the boring moments in a match:wink:

Not at all, Wild! I love to know about these thing, even if i am jealous! :wink: I so want that book! Did you read back to see what pic i said i liked? B on a bench!! That gives me dirty thoughts of which i'd go into about more either in the party or email!! :ohmy:

Oh! I really love ABOY!! Although i do think LAPOE is sounding blinding played live!!!! It sounds totally amazing at the start of the San Jose show!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I wonder when Bri will be on? :scratch: :sigh:

I'll do anything for you Bono anything, yes i'd do anything...........anything for you!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

OH you're not ignoring me all of a sudden are you Darren? After me keeping you company? :(

Scot?Eng?Irish threesome! Wonder what Bri would say?? :lol:

Yes - be nice to me! :sexywink:

Well, apart from U2, i love lots of other music! A wide variety i'm into! The Beatles are the all-time faves, but U2 have shot right up there now to kind of equal them i suppose!! :yes: :up:

I normally read quite a few books as well, but haven't read that much since being so addicted to here! Crazy!

susanp6 said:
Yes - be nice to me! :sexywink:

Well, apart from U2, i love lots of other music! A wide variety i'm into! The Beatles are the all-time faves, but U2 have shot right up there now to kind of equal them i suppose!! :yes: :up:

I normally read quite a few books as well, but haven't read that much since being so addicted to here! Crazy!

You forgot Curries and drinking:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom