Salut and Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Darren! :wave: How are you? Got up to anything exciting?

It's been so quiet on this site tonite! :huh:

I'm fine, but just been wishing someone would turn up all nite!

Why is your left nipple in pain? Awwww you poor thing! :hug: !

Ouch! I did suspect football to be involved somehow! :huh:

Oh, i know a very exciting thing to tell you! You know about the Anton Corbijn book, U2&I? Well, i had a quick look thru it today when i was in Waterstones' in town! It is a huge book&has amazing pictures! Have you seen or bought it? I SO want it!:wink:

Did you mean did i get the book? No, i didn't - that's what i mean i so want it! Not unless you thought i was talking about something else? Bri would love this convo as she has such a dirty mind! Did you know?! :ohmy: :laugh:

:der: Oh that!!!! Well, of course! What else?! There's one in particular which i haven't seen before and he's sitting back on a bench, holding a cigarette&he looks very sexy indeed! :drool:

Altho' i don't suppose you'd really want TOO much detail? :uhoh:

WILD!!!!!!!!!!! Are you there? :wink: :wave:

I've been sad cos no-one's been on all nite, altho i've had a nice chat with Darren here, but are you not bothered about Bono or something? I love Larry too ya know - he's gorgeous&Wild&I would both like Bono+Larry togethar wouldn't we? :ohmy: :drool:

susanp6 said:
WILD!!!!!!!!!!! Are you there? :wink: :wave:

I've been sad cos no-one's been on all nite, altho i've had a nice chat with Darren here, but are you not bothered about Bono or something? I love Larry too ya know - he's gorgeous&Wild&I would both like Bono+Larry togethar wouldn't we? :ohmy: :drool:

Oh Yes:yes:

Really tired up at 3.30 am to go to Cardiff got back home at 9.30pm:huh:

But worth the trip:wink:

Oh hello there! Why were you going if you don't mind me asking?

Have you saw the Anton Corbijn book at all? It is absolutely massive&the price i saw it at was £69.95!! :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom