Pleased to meet you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A stor

Refugee
Hi folks,

My user name is A stor. I have around 90 or so post. Making me a "newbie." I am impressed by the amount of post from some of the other members!

A little about me......

I am a bit older than most of you. Think of Bono's contemporaries. I am married with children and a grandchild. I have been listening to U2, since I saw them on the Tom Synder "Late, Late, Show" in 1981. I believe the year is right. U2 really was played on college radio or "underground" as we called it, back then.

I still am a huge listener and I am eagerly awaiting their new cd.

I am pleased to meet you, all.....

:wave: Nice to meet you. I am also one of the "older" fans from way back when. I remember the college radio aka "underground" music scene where I first came to love U2. Welcome to Interference, I hope to see you around the message boards!

Hi everyone and thanks for the welcome! This is an interesting website. So many threads of discussion. I'm glad that I found it.

:wave:HI! I too, am one of Bonos' contemporaries!! Listened to U2 then and now! May they keep making music for Years to come!! Enjoy yourself around here!:up:

Thank you! It is good to know that U2 has such a wide range of listeners, in regards to age. I think it is something they must be proud of.

Welcome! I'm fairly new too. I've been a fan since the eighties. I'm glad to see some other members who are a bit "older" like me!

Older??? I went to school with these guys!

moses.jpg

Welcome.

I think I have you beat, Mr. BAW. :D That is a good thing about this board--so many people, from everywhere, all ages--and we all get along, for the most part, brought together by our common interest.

Back
Top Bottom