Please allow me to introduce myself...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tink

The Fly
Hello all...

My name is Louise - the 'tink' nickname sprung up because I'm very petite, haha.

I've been a U2 fan since 2000 now... they've been the soundtrack to some of the biggest moments of my life and although I've flirted with a couple of other bands along the way, they're my one true, musical love. Hahaha.

My favourite song (at the moment) would probably have to be 'Bad' and I'm hoping beyond all belief that they'll perform it at Cardiff this summer. It'll be my first U2 gig and I get tingles just thinking about it :hyper:

In other news... I'm native to the West Midlands, UK and I'm a 2nd yearundergraduate at the University of Warwick. I'm really enjoying student life... regular events include discovering how drunk you can get on a shoesting budget :D

I'm really interested in cinema (I'm actually reading Film and Literature at uni) and my favourite film probably has to be The Godfather or Withnail and I. Polar opposites... but classics in their own right. Garden State is the best film of the last twelve months, imho - check it out if you haven't already.

Erm... I've no idea what else to say. I'm so sorry - I've probably bored you all to tears. I shall stop now.

Hope to speak to you guys soon,
Best wishes,
tink xxx

Welcome Louise! Bad is my fav song too! :wave:

Who's your fav member?

Fave member?

ooooooooh... I can't decide. I adore Bono, always have but I'm very fond of Larry as well.

I'm going to go with Larry today, but I'll have changed my mind in half an hour :p

Back
Top Bottom