Pianoman has entered the building.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pianoman0391

Babyface
What's up?

My name's (Disclosed). I've been brought up with U2 since grade school, when my sister brought home Best Of '80-'90 while she was in 9th grade. And I've considered it on my top 2 ever since.

I picked up the guitar with influence from U2, actually. There was an old, 30 year + guitar sitting in the corner of my room from my mom's days... they gave it to me for fun... and about a year or two ago I decided I wanted to play guitar songs (DMB, U2, Green Day) on something other than piano. Since that day the guitar is broken, but I recently got a brand new elec/acoustic for about $150. No effect box or amp yet. I broke as hell.

So, I'll be poking around a little. I'm really interested in old or unreleased U2 stuff, so if you know any REALLY good places for that, PM me!

See you around!
(Disclosed)

If you want any old, rare U2 shows, Music on the Internet's got what you need...:shifty: It'll hook you up right, for free. :wink:

I play U2 influenced guitar, and also started out w/ an acoustic guitar. It kinda sucked trying to play U2 songs without any amps or effects...but a lot of their songs are good acoustic (Staring at the Sun, Tomorrow).

Back
Top Bottom