*peeks in* Hi :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cooldownmama

Babyface
Hi everyone. My name's Kristine (almost 23 yrs old) and I sorta feel out of place here, only because seems like everyone else here have been fans of U2 since the beginning of something and I've only just started really paying attention to them since this new album came out. I've always known of U2 and knew some of their songs, but I never bought any of their CD's. Then I saw them perform on SNL and I was basically just 'Wow.' So bought the 'hut dab'(as some of you like to abbreviate it) CD and I love it! I've since gotten The Best of 1980-1990 CD and I'm working on the funds to buy their other ones :) Looking forward to posting here often! :D

Welcome on board, Kristine! :wave: Long-time fan or newbie, we're always happy to have another one join us!! :up: But be prepared - once your interest develops into a full blown obsession, there is no cure here. Just lots & lots of obsessed company! :tongue:
:heart: :bono: :edge: :larry: :adam: :heart:

cooldownmama said:
Hi everyone. My name's Kristine (almost 23 yrs old) and I sorta feel out of place here, only because seems like everyone else here have been fans of U2 since the beginning of something and I've only just started really paying attention to them since this new album came out. I've always known of U2 and knew some of their songs, but I never bought any of their CD's. Then I saw them perform on SNL and I was basically just 'Wow.' So bought the 'hut dab'(as some of you like to abbreviate it) CD and I love it! I've since gotten The Best of 1980-1990 CD and I'm working on the funds to buy their other ones :) Looking forward to posting here often! :D

Keep up the good work!

Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom