OK, so maybe it's time for a proper introduction...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cabcere

The Fly
Okay, so I apparently killed the generic welcome thread (sorry about that! :eek: ), and when I went over to the Lemonade Stand, there was some questioning as to whether or not I was an alter (now that I know what that means, I can safely say I'm not :) ) so I decided I should probably officially introduce myself here. :wink:

My name is Cabcere (well, at least on this forum), I just turned 20 years old a few weeks ago, and I like U2. (Obviously. I mean, if I didn't like the band, I probably wouldn't be on a message board dedicated to them, now would I?) I'm from Virginia (USA), currently in college (and as a result quite broke) and studying International Relations, at least for the moment. I love music, and some of my favorite bands/artists other than U2 are The Beatles, The Who, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, Coldplay, and Flogging Molly, among others. I was a band geek in high school (played flute, trumpet, and the Fist of Death to anyone who made rude American Pie jokes regarding said instruments :mac: ), and now I'm trying to teach myself to play bass guitar. (Key word: "trying.") I'm a rower, and I'm excited to see that I'm not the only crew nut on this forum! *waves at VertigoGal and others* Anyway, I guess that's about all for now. Peace! :wave:

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone! :D I feel loved here already. :) :hug:

Vivalapopedge (Viva la ANY Edge, I say! :wink: ), great to meet a fellow rower! :wave:

Tiny Dancer, I'm from the Shenandoah Valley (near Staunton, if that helps at all). :)

:wave: Hello officially Cabcere....a big warm welcome from the West Coast, San Diego! Enjoy the Blue Crack, it's insanity and sanity all rolled up into one fun place! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom