O Hai!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greatest Hits

The Fly
Hello everyone!

I discovered U2 recently this year: I heard Sunday Bloody Sunday on the radio just a few days after I learn about the event in class.. I borrowed the 2 best-of from a friend (who is not really a fan, but she likes them..) And then I bought several of their discs, I have yet to get the first tree albums and Rattle & Hum...

I registered here, because I felt a bit lonely :sad: Except for that friend, it's like none of my friends listen to them, they just don't care... Some of them don't even know them!

Apart from that, I live near Paris (so near it's almost like I live there...), and I'm a huge fan of the TV show Lost, and I love the Lolcats!

Welcome to the club! There are plenty of true U2 fans to make up for the non-U2 environment where you live! Ah, the exciting beginnings when you 're discovering the new albums.. I remember it... it is mesmerizing and sooo moving.... I still feel that when i "re-discover" certain albums ... Enjoy this time, it's precious!

I registered here, because I felt a bit lonely :sad: Except for that friend, it's like none of my friends listen to them, they just don't care... Some of them don't even know them!

Alot of us know how you feel! You'll meet loads of new people here and you'll have loads of fun! :happy:

Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom