Not new, but I'm back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

endlesslove

Babyface
Hi everyone,

I don't know if any of you remember me. I registered over here about a year ago, but only posted once, and then afterwards I had my internet shut off and was unable to get back onto the forum. By the time I got my internet provider up again, I had forgotten about the site for a while, and I just recently came across this forum again, and remembered that I had registered here. Luckily my login and password still worked, so I'm back! :)

For those that don't remember me, my name is Josh, I'm 22 years old, and I've been a fan of U2 since '98, when I first came across two of their albums at my local library. The albums were Pop and Zooropa, and I was instantly floored by the band. Those two albums still hold a special place in my heart, even though my 4 fav U2 albums(which are equally tied) are War, The Joshua Tree, Rattle and Hum, and Achtung Baby. I'm definately psyched for the new album and can't wait to hear it...Vertigo is awesome!

A little bit more about me: I'm also a musician(I play rhythm guitar, bass, piano/keyboards, and sing; I also can play the drums, but very badly) and songwriter. U2 is a huge influence on my music. I'm also going to college, majoring in web design. I listen to all different types of music, but my favorites are Progressive Rock(Genesis, Camel, Yes, King Crimson, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Pink Floyd, etc), Alternative Rock(U2, REM, Depeche Mode, Radiohead, Coldplay, Modest Mouse, etc), Grudge(Smashing Pumpkins, Silverchair, Stone Temple Pilots, etc), Pop(Michael Jackson, Peter Gabriel, James Taylor, David Bowie, Elton John, Billy Joel - his early stuff before An Innocent Man, Tori Amos, Kate Bush, etc), and some Heavy Metal(Iron Maiden, Sabbath, Ozzy, Tool, A Perfect Circle.)

Well, glad to be back. Take care,

Joshua
NP:U2 "All I Want Is You"(Rattle and Hum)

Back
Top Bottom