NorthWest US Bono Fan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpiritofLilght

The Fly
NorthWest US U2 Fan

Hi everyone!

This place looks very alright!

I found it by Googling U2 Fan Discussion Boards....and this placed popped up 2nd so it must be popular.

I've been a big U2 fan since Joshua Tree and went to Vertigo Tour in the Rose Garden.

Bona and U2 are the best of the best.

I hope to get to know you all better.:wink: :|

Last edited:
BTW,. I am poet by hobby, I have a Day Job thank God that pays the bills....I usually write, or should say "Go With the Flow" when I feel an inspiration...

SpiritofLilght said:
Where do people usually hang out here, there seems to be many forums here.

Lemonade Stand is good for non-U2 discussion, and it also has sub-forums to discuss things like TV, movies, music, and sports, along with another forum just for ongoing chat.

For general U2 discussion, check out Everything You Know Is Wrong. There are also other various forums for particular U2 topics, such as books and lyrics, but EYKIW is the main one with the most activity.

Bonochick said:

Lemonade Stand is good for non-U2 discussion, and it also has sub-forums to discuss things like TV, movies, music, and sports, along with another forum just for ongoing chat.

For general U2 discussion, check out Everything You Know Is Wrong. There are also other various forums for particular U2 topics, such as books and lyrics, but EYKIW is the main one with the most activity.

Thanks for the tips...i 'spose most people lurk for a while b4 joining, but I found, I red'd, I posted.

I was very happy to find the Poetry and musings section...that is a def added plus for keeping me coming back here.....and playing some games in the games forum..in fact I'm gonna start a new one that I don't see has been played, at least recently.

I am into sports, both playing and as a fan. I love basketball and football probably the best, both college and spoiled professionals, and baseball, and most recently World Cup soccer and hockey.

I shoot and play basketball nearly evr'y day....and love the outdoors, mountains, high plains, and beaches.

Dream Out Loud doesn't get a whole lot of traffic anymore, which is unfortunate. I used to post there a lot, but I haven't been writing for quite awhile now. :slant:

snowbunny00774 said:
if you dream about the boys you should check out Pleba too :up:

well, I don't dream about The Boys, 'cept for maybe joining them onstage for a Jam Session, and I do love the music they can put out.....can't wait for another Tour

Bonochick said:
Dream Out Loud doesn't get a whole lot of traffic anymore, which is unfortunate. I used to post there a lot, but I haven't been writing for quite awhile now. :slant:

yeah! that is unfortunate cuz the internet is truly a dream made in heaven for sharing ones works of art, as they were created for sharing...and what better place

well, I won't let that stifle my creative urges as long as no one thinks I'm spamming the jam....I'll slow the pace a little tho and see how it goes

maybe it would be nice to get it going again

actually I like to play and wirite off other's poetry....is can become quite inspiring to try to get into their thought or idea that led to their burst of inspiration and see if one keep a flow going on that theme, emotion..idea....

RavenBlue said:
Welcome to Interference!! :D :D

Great screenname btw :)

Thanks for the welcome RavenBlue.

I actually let my fingers mistype my ScreenName...and I like it too.....kind of a take off on Bruce Springsteen's Spirit in the Night

Hi January Star :)

yeah, we're not really a dying breed,
just a different breed with different needs
who can put words in play
and wish for a sunny day
and butcher the Engwish wangwidge
with a license no less
with our fury, love, and passion

SpiritofLilght said:

near Portland Oregon

I love San Diego, best place in all of Cali
my brother lives near Portand! :hmm: could you be him? Naw he's not a poet! Love San Diego! Escaped from the cold Northeast winters...no regrets!

Back
Top Bottom