North Carolina U2 FAN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ElectricStorm23

Babyface
Hello everyone,
I am new around here and had a couple of questions. First, how can I get music on NewMedia!!!??? Second, I'd like to chat with other fellow U2 fans, but the chat room is kinda funny. I was wondering if there is a help section, other than the Help forum, to get aquainted with the system. Thanks!
:sexywink:

Hi and welcome! :wave: My sweetheart and I have been thinkin' 'bout movin' to NC someday! Either that or Tennessee...or maybe Oklahoma...I don't know...:D

Anyway, the Stuck In A Moment forum is the best place for help...or...ask us now, and I bet somebody can help! :)

As for New Media...there's also a forum about that that may answer your questions (I don't use it, so I am not too familiar!).

Last edited:
Welcome!! :wave: I have many friends and loved ones in North Carolina! Such a beautiful state!

See you around! :happy:

U2 Calendar

Hi, thanks for the warm welcome!!!
I've been looking to buy the 2003 U2 calendar, but all the websites I've visited are European. Have you guys seen the calendar at malls or bookstores in the US? Or found it on American internet stores? If so, drop me off a messgae please! Thanks!

I am sort of from California originally, but I must agree that NC is far prettier, in my opinion!

-ES:yes:

U2SavesTheWorld said:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

:scream:
I meant - for the second time now :scratch: - that usually you aren't that taciturn and say more than a simple 'y-o'.

:lmao:

That's all!

:hug:

Re: U2 Calendar

ElectricStorm23 said:
Hi, thanks for the warm welcome!!!
I've been looking to buy the 2003 U2 calendar, but all the websites I've visited are European. Have you guys seen the calendar at malls or bookstores in the US? Or found it on American internet stores? If so, drop me off a messgae please! Thanks!

I am sort of from California originally, but I must agree that NC is far prettier, in my opinion!

-ES:yes:

Amazon.com carries the U2 2003 calendar. You'll want to go under the Books section, then click on the Calendar subsection, then search for U2. Hope this helps! :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom